“ready to go back!!”

Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Green Bay, Wisconsin
“ready to go back!!”
Reviewed March 16, 2014

The potato soup is by far the best I've ever had....great way to warm up from our Polar Vortex! Our server took good care of us (we were celebrating an anniversary). Snickers chimichanga is AMAZING, I'd like to thank who ever came up with that recipe.

• Visited February 2014

Appleton, Wisconsin
“Waitress ruined our dinner and my birthday!”
Reviewed March 12, 2014

We came here to celebrate my birthday and we frequent this restaurant often. I ALWAYS recommended it to out of town friends... not anymore.

The hostess sat us and was friendly. Upon arrival of our waitress she was very short with us regarding our drinks, just your basic glass of soda too. She went to get the drinks and SLAMMED them down on the edge of the table and walked off (not even by the correct person). She proceeded to come back and ask if we were ready, which we were not. She didn't come back for 10minutes. We could hear her at the tables behind us, checking on them several times. She acted as if we were bothering her by ordering our food and didn't care to ask what side we wanted. We got our food, which was good as usual. She came back to check on us once and then told us to pay at the front. If you're going to work in the service industry you need some kind of people skills and she has none. We will not be returning here, wouldn't want to bother the staff with our business.

• Visited March 2014
Appleton WI
“Eclectic”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

An old style (more than 1 story) furniture store reclaimed and made into an extremely interesting and enjoyable eating/drinking establishment. The focus was entirely on the history of the building and, with their "theme" settings in the building (old movies, etc.), makes this a very attractive place to go. Very family friendly. Food is GOOD TOO.

• Visited October 2013
Appleton, Wisconsin
“Relaxing Dining Experience”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

As soon as you walk in the front door, you're greeted by a fabulous host. The historic building has a cozy & nostalgic atmosphere. The wait staff is attentive and accommodating. The menu has many choices for every palette. Highly recommend you try the french onion soup! Yum!

• Visited February 2014
Denmark
“Yummy lunch!”
Reviewed February 16, 2014 via mobile

We were visiting for a valentines weekend getaway from out of town. We stopped here for lunch and we were glad we did. We had a short wait and sat by the bar for a beer. For lunch I had a Reuben sandwich and my date had a Cobb salad and French onion soup. All was very good. I would eat here again. I loved the eclectic atmosphere too, very cool.
If I lived closer I would eat here often!

Visited February 2014