“Prime rib was amazing”

Ranked #33 of 387 Restaurants in Appleton
Good for: Bar scene, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed November 17, 2013 via mobile

The first time here was so-so for us. I had the French dip and it was very bland. However, we decided to give it another go and I can honestly say its the best prime rib I have ever had. We now make a point to drive down from Green Bay just for the prime rib!

Reviewed October 31, 2013

5 of us for lunch....no bartender until 1:00.......45 min later we finally got our lunch and 1 was completely wrong!!! My chop salad looked like it was sent through the grinder :( The waitress was kind enough to comp 1 drink though......not her fault I'm sure..............

Reviewed October 22, 2013

We were starving after the Packers game this past Sunday & by the time we made it back to Appleton the only things open were bars...and Good Company. After a weekend of too much fried food, I just wanted something else (pasta). We got there at like 9:00 PM for a late dinner. My husband had a chicken sandwich, which he sad was fabulous & I had the tortellini with alfredo sauce - which was good. The service was quick, the food was hot & it wasn't fried...it met all our requirements. I was just so glad to find something open in a sleepy town on a Sunday night! We would eat here again, I would say it's "average" because it's comparable to an Applebee's or similar, not fantastic or unique in any way.

Reviewed October 19, 2013

Ordered the New York Strip on my birthday. It was almost one third grizzle and fat. They offered me a free dessert. I refused because I didn't want to spend another minute in this place. The only good fact of the entire evening was the beer I ordered which was on tap. Horrible and I will never go back.

Reviewed October 19, 2013

Food was great and we love the atmosphere. Only problem was that the lighting is not good for someone with macular degeneration. A little more insight by those who seat you by observing the age of those being seated would be better...maybe we should have been more vocal, too.

Been to Good Company? Share your experiences!