“Ethnic dining made easy and delicious”

Sai Ram Indian Cuisine
Ranked #3 of 385 Restaurants in Appleton
Cuisines: Asian, Indian, Healthy
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Celebrating 15 Years! Our restaurant is Family Owned Since 1999. We have made a major renovations to the restaurant and our menu in 2011. Stop in today try our homemade recipies in our newly remodeled candlelight dining room. Let our friendly faces and lovely service be your guide to one of Indian's Finest Cuisines! ~ Chef/Owner Krishna Chef/Owner Krishna runs Sai Ram along with his wife Kumari and two sons Neehar & Shavan. We use the freshest ingredients and all of our entrees are made from scratch. We have proven our excellent cuisine over and over again with our 12 Golden Fork Awards and Best Of The Valley Award (Post Crescent) Award. We are also Winner of Trip Advisor Top Restaurant 2013 & 2014.
Reviewed July 24, 2014 via mobile

I was nervous trying Indian cuisine, especially after watching movies where it sends the characters to the bathroom for quite some time! Sai Ram is not where they went!!! This is a beautiful restaurant; spacious and not overly decorated. Family owned. It is obvious they love what they do, and share the culture so well! They will help you navigate the menu and everything is well explained as to what the dishes are. The good is absolutely amazing! So flavorful, and not like anything you've had before. I've always gone with a few girlfriends and we've each ordered a dish and a different types of naan ( kind of like delicious pita bread you dip into the dish) and shared everything to experience all the different flavors- amazing! Highly recommended for any type of occasion. If being a picky eater and sticking to what you are familiar with is keeping you from trying Sai Ram, you are definitely missing out!!!

Reviewed July 23, 2014

I celebrated a friend's birthday at Sai Ram. From the moment we entered the restaurant to the warm smells of food we were very pleased. There's a decent selection of wines by the glass. We ordered Makhani and Masala, both with lamb, based on our server's recommendations. Both were wonderful with creamy rich sauces and tender, flavorful lamb. We began our meal with garlic naan and the green dipping sauce with cilantro and jalapeno provided the perfect kick. Service was prompt and unhurried as we lingered longer to talk. My friend received a light strawberry cream dessert (delicious!) for her birthday. Many thanks to our server Courtney for going well above and beyond and to the staff of Sai Ram for helping us to celebrate! We'll be back.

Reviewed July 17, 2014

My family and I have been coming to Sai Ram for the past 14 years. Their lunch buffet was fantastic and we miss it. However, their current lunch menu is also excellent and you get a good amount of food with your order. Take out for dinner is also excellent. The family members who run this place have always been friendly to me and my family, and now the next generation are working the restaurant.

Restaurant work is very hard work. I admire this family for their hard work and dedication to their customers. I am not an expert in Indian food, but I consider myself an excellent home cook and I think I know what good food tastes like.

The food has always been tasty and clean tasting (not greasy). I highly recommend Sai Ram.

2  Thank Frequenttraveler082
Reviewed July 16, 2014

Great Food and People, service very friendly! The waitstaff seemed to know a lot of the diners and made friendly conversation. everything was cleaned meticulously! When I went with my family it was hands down the best indian foot I have ever had.

2  Thank 755Anya95
Reviewed July 16, 2014 via mobile

A little gem in the valley. The revamp had been great and the service is impressive. Sho can like always knocks it out if the park. If you like Indian food or are new to the cuisine, there is enough to satisfy your palette. For those that are new to the cuisine, the staff are more than willing to make recommendations that will help ease you in to the cuisine. Definitely a "must try"

3  Thank Promoli