“Lots of Vegetarian and Vegan options”

Sai Ram Indian Cuisine
Ranked #7 of 370 Restaurants in Appleton
Cuisines: Asian, Indian, Healthy
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Celebrating 15 Years! Our restaurant is Family Owned Since 1999. We have made a major renovations to the restaurant and our menu in 2011. Stop in today try our homemade recipies in our newly remodeled candlelight dining room. Let our friendly faces and lovely service be your guide to one of Indian's Finest Cuisines! ~ Chef/Owner Krishna Chef/Owner Krishna runs Sai Ram along with his wife Kumari and two sons Neehar & Shavan. We use the freshest ingredients and all of our entrees are made from scratch. We have proven our excellent cuisine over and over again with our 12 Golden Fork Awards and Best Of The Valley Award (Post Crescent) Award. We are also Winner of Trip Advisor Top Restaurant 2013 & 2014.
Appleton, Wisconsin
“Lots of Vegetarian and Vegan options”
Reviewed November 9, 2013

This is one of my favorite places to eat in Appleton. They have separate sections of the menu specifically for vegan and vegetarians. The food is great and the family run restaurant makes it even nicer. I would definitely recommend this place.

• Visited October 2013
2 Thank LaGringaRobin

Appleton, Wisconsin
“I crave this at least once a week! So delicious!”
Reviewed October 27, 2013

Absolutely Love it here!!! I was always skeptical to try indian food as I was not sure if I would be a fan of curry or cream. They have so many options that are authentic and absolutely delicious! This place is a gem and staff treats you like part of their family as it is all family run and owned. I crave Sai Ram at least once a week! Do not hesitate to visit...although you will be hooked.

• Visited October 2013
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
“Yummy food. Extremely slow service.”
Reviewed October 21, 2013

Everything we had was excellent. The children's portions are generous. However, service is very sloooooooooow. I don't think we've experienced anything so slow in eons.

Visited October 2013
North Charleston, South Carolina
“Awsome”
Reviewed September 19, 2013

I visit Appleton once or twice a year and my Son and DIL love this wonderful place and now so do I. My favorite is Chicken Tikka Masala my son like's very spicy and they know this so I am always careful to ask that they make mine mild and it is always done to perfection. My last visit (Sept 7th) my DIL and I shared an appitizer of Eggplant Pakora and we have had the potato in the past so tasty. From the people to the food I always feel special when I go.

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank Donna T
MI
“Really good food!”
Reviewed September 3, 2013 via mobile

I have heard Sai Ram is a great restaurant and I just went there for the first time. I loved it! The samosas were huge with a flaky crust- so delicious. Then I had the chicken makhani and I loved it. It was creamy and fragrant. YUM. I can't wait to go back and try more dishes.

• Visited August 2013