“Love this Restaurant”

Ranked #7 of 370 Restaurants in Appleton
Cuisines: Asian, Indian, Healthy
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Celebrating 15 Years! Our restaurant is Family Owned Since 1999. We have made a major renovations to the restaurant and our menu in 2011. Stop in today try our homemade recipies in our newly remodeled candlelight dining room. Let our friendly faces and lovely service be your guide to one of Indian's Finest Cuisines! ~ Chef/Owner Krishna Chef/Owner Krishna runs Sai Ram along with his wife Kumari and two sons Neehar & Shavan. We use the freshest ingredients and all of our entrees are made from scratch. We have proven our excellent cuisine over and over again with our 12 Golden Fork Awards and Best Of The Valley Award (Post Crescent) Award. We are also Winner of Trip Advisor Top Restaurant 2013 & 2014.
Appleton, Wisconsin
“Love this Restaurant”
Reviewed August 30, 2012

My husband and I love this restaurant. How I wish I could eat there daily! The food is delicious. Spicing level of food is customized to patron preference. Service is personalized, efficient and friendly. Recommendations by staff re. food choices are excellent. The atmosphere is relaxed and combines the best of informality with simple elegance. The food is excellent without being too pricey combining both value and quality. Portion sizes are very generous without being too large. Again we love this restaurant.

1 Thank Barbara228

Green Bay, w
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best lunch in a decade”
Reviewed August 26, 2012

Incredible food, amazing and personable service and a great menu. What a treat it was! I had been to Sai Ram a few times but hadn't been there in about 10 years. Very impressed with the changes they've made. Much more upscale without being too pricey. The menu has a great selection without being overwhelming and our servers were polite, helpful and funny. I'm sorry it took me so long to go back. I promise my next visit will be much sooner. I've been dreaming about yesterday's wonderful lunch all day!

1 Thank kristi R
Green Bay, Wisconsin
“Wonderful Indian Food!”
Reviewed August 25, 2012

Tonight was our first trip into Sai Ram. We weren't sure what it would be like, and we were pleasantly surprised by the fact that it felt like a high quality restaurant without costing a fortune. The gentleman who greeted us when we walked in was super nice. Our server Shavi was so helpful, and so unbelievably polite!! The food was incredible. The dishes were perfect in size, and so amazingly high quality! Everything we ate, and drank was a wonderful recommendation, and left us commenting non stop on how glad we were that we had come. It was worth the drive from Green Bay, and we plan on going back A LOT! AMAZING service. AMAZING food!

1 Thank Emilie S
Appleton
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Wanted to try something different”
Reviewed August 24, 2012

This was my first time at Sai Ram and was completely thrilled with my lunch experience. The service was wonderful, the atmosphere pleasant, the food delicious, and the portions abundant. I will definitely recommend this to others looking for something other than your average American style meal. I look forward to visiting again soon.

1 Thank LisaAnn4
Appleton, Wisconsin, United States
“Authentically Amazing!”
Reviewed August 17, 2012

I've eaten at Sai Ram many, many times and I've never once had an unpleasant experience. It is one of my favorite places to eat. Their menu is highly authentic to Middle Eastern foods. The owners are very kind and have done a lot of work to make their restaurant a pleasant atmosphere with very good food. Even their wait-staff is polite and helpful. I highly recommend this restaurant to anyone who enjoys (or would like to try) authentic Indian cuisine.