“it time to eat”
Review of TGI Friday's

TGI Friday's
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #205 of 383 Restaurants in Appleton
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed January 18, 2013

this is a great place to eat and the staff is very friendly and the manger come out and says hi talk to you and they have this app now

Reviewed January 16, 2013

Friday's is a chain, but a nicer one. Had our two-year old granddaughter along for dinner and there were several more customers like us. Staff handled all of us, just right. Food is tasty and a nicer place to eat out with children than a typical fast-food restaurant. we continue to enjoy Fridays.

Reviewed November 12, 2012

Oh really. Come all this way from the sticks to Appleton and the best we can do is TGIF. My family wanted to take advantage of the 15% off voucher offered by Grandstay. Jeez! Of all the places we could have gone to in Appleton to try something a bit different, by tightwad family chose this place. The food was okay but boring and predictable. The service was good and the only glimmer of light in this dreary meal was the oriental coleslaw. Ain't sayin' much is it. Seriousy, if you're in Appleton, could can do a lot better in terms of restaurant quality and style.

1  Thank JHM1964
Reviewed November 6, 2012

I go to this restaurant at least one a week. "Happy Hour" is when I normally go because I like the half off tap beer specials along with $5 appetizers. I also like that they change their menu items a couple times a year so there is a good variety. The bartenders continue to be awsome!
The only reason I give them a 4-star is because when I visit there and it is busy, the food is not the best. I have sent steaks back but normally they aren't cooked any better than the first one. Now I will wait until the next time I go to the restaurant and let the bartender or manager know then. I still love TGIFriday but won't go again when it is packed.

1  Thank 4Scoopy
Reviewed November 4, 2012

Three of us dined for lunch...many things to choose from and we all enjoyed our picks! Service was attentive...nearing a bit too attentive, but overall very pleased.

Been to TGI Friday's? Share your experiences!