“Great Value” 4 of 5 bubbles

Olive Garden
Ranked #94 of 366 Restaurants in Appleton
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Wisconsin
“Great Value”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 19, 2014

I like this chain restaurant in Appleton. The menu is pretty extensive and I almost always have the unlimited soup, salad and breadsticks. There are at least four different soups to choose from and it is accompanied with their house salad and breadsticks. Recently added to the lunch menu is your choice of some small pasta dishes to go with your unlimited items. Even when the parking lot is full and you are expecting a long wait, I have found we never had to wait more than 10 minutes for a table. The service is always good too.

• Visited August 2014

Appleton, Wisconsin
“Give me some Zoupa”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 5, 2014

Love their soup, salad, and bread sticks. Our favorite is Zoupa Toscana. We were able to find the recipe online so that we can make it at home. It's a cream soup with sausage, potato, bacon, and kale.

Visited June 2014
ishpeming
“Meh ”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 23, 2014 via mobile

I usually like the Olive Garden but this time it took about 20 min to get my husbands beer and my salad had so much dressing I couldn't eat it.
When we had walked in to get a table they told us it would be a 20 min wait. They then sat 4 other tables that walked in after us???

Bourbon, Missouri
“As always, excellent food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 25, 2014

When I arrived ad saw the large parking lot nearly full, I thought that I'd be there quite a while, but i was wrong. The service was fast, professional, and error free. My waiter returned numerous times to see if I needed any service.

• Visited June 2014
Appleton, Wisconsin
“Chain food”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 8, 2014 via mobile

I've been here twice as of late. This place just doesn't impress me. Their soup and salad are truly their highlights on the menu, besides the drinks!

1 Thank RckStarr