“Always Great Steak!”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed November 4, 2013

I love coming here for a great priced steak. I always know that when I come to Outback, I will get a great, juicy, med-rare steak that has just the right seasoning.
I also enjoy the happy hour specials, 1/2 price appetizers, and great value for the quality of food.

A great staple restaurant in Appleton!

Reviewed October 28, 2013

I stopped by the Outback for a bite to eat, and not only was the food exceptional, but the servers (Jen & Xander) were extremely helpful and friendly!

Reviewed October 22, 2013

Good atmosphere and great food! A large selection of steak with various methods for preparation. Ah, and do not forget the bread!

Reviewed September 16, 2013

Attended a college football game and checked into the poorly rated by me Extended Stay motel down the street. Got there after the game 10 minutes prior to closing. The owner invited my group of ten to come in and they took care of us. It was way above what anyone but an Outback Steak House would do and reflects what a the corporate management is about and how it flow down to this restaurant in Appleton. Everything is made fresh there daily prior to opening but coming in at closing time was not a problem, they did a great job.

Reviewed July 28, 2013

Staying at the Holiday Inn and the Steakhouse was close so took a walk over. My waitress was polite, friendly and efficient. The food was good and the beer cold, which was exactly what I needed after 20 + hours of traveling