Red Robin America's Gourmet Burgers and Spirits
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Reviewed June 26, 2013 via mobile

service was slow even at 115 on weekday after lunch crowd was gone. manager wasnt helpful and inexperienced.

4  Thank Adam K

Reviewed April 21, 2013

Red Robin is one our favorite places to eat. The atmosphere is fun, the service is great. The variety on the menu has something for everyone. We love the speckled lemonade:)

Reviewed April 11, 2013

I requested that my family take me to Red Robin for my birthday. As always the burgers were great - we had 'Keep it Simple' and Prime Chophouse' along with chocolate malt, fries etc. (We were asked how we would like our burgers done).
The staff was very friendly. They sang to me and gave me a hot fudge sundae for my birthday! I like that this restaurant is always clean and quick to serve. With all the above what is not to like!

Reviewed February 19, 2013

The burgers are very high end. I always have felt they are a gourmet style since variety is greater.

Reviewed January 12, 2013

Ate here with family that included a child who ordered off the children's menu. The children's menu has a nice selection. Three adults rdered different burgers and were pleased. Not being very hungry I ordered a cup of soup (clam chowder) which was average and a side salad. The side salad was much larger and had more chopped veg in it that I would have expected and very fresh and good. The unlimited fries are a nice touch. Clean, friendly, noisey place, but it seemed like alot of people were celebrating birthdays so there much clapping, etc. Left feeling satisfied and happy.