“great soul food in an unexpected place!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Cozzy Corner

Cozzy Corner
Ranked #43 of 366 Restaurants in Appleton
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget
Los Angeles, California
“great soul food in an unexpected place!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 3, 2014

Family run business with amazing friend chicken, The service was a little slow, but they were just taking their time cooking my food to order. Excellent sides (red beans and rice, collard greens, corn bread). Desserts - banana pudding and peach cobbler! Great place to stop before seeing a show at the Fox Cities PAC. The only thing that disappointed was the mac and cheese - not bad just not what I'm used to.

Visited February 2014
1 Thank lilysdads

Appleton, Wisconsin, United States
“Must try!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 19, 2014 via mobile

I love this place. The chicken is some of the best my girlfriend and I have ever tried. Everything else has been great except for the frog legs. Very fishy tasting. I have been there twice and they are always friendly and the prices are great.

2 Thank Brian J
Appleton, Wisconsin
“Excellent Southern Fried Chciken”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 14, 2014

I have only eaten here once and it was a carry-out but WOW the chcicken was great. Also had beans n rice that had some sausge in it that was very ood. The only reason I did not give it 5 tsars is because this was a one time thing and want to get here a couple more times and also experience dining in. The staff was friendly and I liked the decor. They packed the food so it stayed warm for when I got home and in Wisconsin in Feb that is no small feat. I am thinking that this will be 5 stars for me soon.

• Visited February 2014
2 Thank Skibby1
“Southern food - diner style”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 6, 2014 via mobile

Casual diner set up with authentic down home southern food. Gumbo is excellent but watch out for the heat! Sweet tea, hush puppies and banana pudding rounded out my meal. Family and casual date friendly with great tunes. My hubby and I hung out in a back booth, listening to Fats Domino and Roy Orbison, sampling all of the BBQ sauces.

2 Thank ASausen1973
Appleton, Wisconsin
“Amazing”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 10, 2013

The food is great. The fried chicken, mac and cheese, and corn was very good.The food is fresh. If you want to try authentic southern food I would recommend this restaurant. The atmosphere feels like your home and the people are very nice.

• Visited October 2013