“Mi Casa is GREAT!”

Dining options: Reservations
Oshkosh, wi
“Mi Casa is GREAT!”
Reviewed August 5, 2013

I've gone to Mi Casa with my family for dinner several times and we went for lunch today. As always, the food was fantastic. Very reasonably priced, great portion sizes, amazing taste. Not your run-of-the-mill Mexican restaurant. Terrific service -- and fast. The owner has gone out of his way to welcome my family, including our two young kids. My wife and I have tried many things on the menu and each and every item has been terrific. I've lived in cities from Boston to L.A. and Mi Casa ranks as one of my all-time favorite Mexican restaurants!

• Visited August 2013

Lake Geneva, Wisconsin
“Great Everything”
Reviewed July 27, 2013 via mobile

IN town for a kayak adventure and working up an appetite, Trip Advisor had not let me down yet. Great location and easy to find Mi Casa Mexican Grill was all what the reviews stated.
Very clean and ample parking. Menu had a wide variety of food options along with specials both food and drink, Servings were plentiful and plates hot when served.A family owned and worked establishment that truly knows good service.The owner took the time to greet and visit at the tables. A very impressive restaurant that will get my referral.We'll be back.

Visited July 2013
Toulon, Illinois
“Great food....great service”
Reviewed July 25, 2013

This place has a wide selection of food and terrific service. Loved the queso dip! The best part for us was the fact that we could get chicken strips and fries for our picky 7 year-old!

• Visited July 2013
New York City, New York
“Why so many great reviews--bland food”
Reviewed June 30, 2013

The restaurant looks pleasant and clean. The waitress was lovely, but the food was nothing. No spices. Bland, bland, bland. Why does this place get such great ratings? Are the other restaurants in Appleton worse than this?

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank annaboat
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best Mexican restaurant in the valley!”
Reviewed June 26, 2013

Alot of choices for Mexican food in the Valley, but this is the best yet! Great, home made, food and a suprising drink menu for such a small restaurant.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank Rstanley1

Been to Mi Casa Mexican Grill? Share your experiences!