“Best Mexican restaurant in the valley!”

Mi Casa Mexican Grill
Ranked #19 of 366 Restaurants in Appleton
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Reservations
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best Mexican restaurant in the valley!”
Reviewed June 26, 2013

Alot of choices for Mexican food in the Valley, but this is the best yet! Great, home made, food and a suprising drink menu for such a small restaurant.

1 Thank Rstanley1

“Great”
Reviewed June 20, 2013 via mobile

My mom and I stopped in late just before the closed.
But the staff was still very friendly !!! And the food was great !!!

Appleton, Wisconsin
“Delicious food, good service”
Reviewed June 16, 2013

We went to Mi Casa because it's listed as no.1 in restaurants in Appleton and we have never been. The things which stood out to me as impressive were by far the food and service. First we are served chips and three different sauces, one is a delicious salsa, one is green and hot and tasty and two are of this yummy orange colored chicken filled sauce. It was nice they left all the sauces and chips on the table even when the meal came. I didn't know what to drink, the waiter brought me a hibiscus infused margarita sample which was amazing. I got one. I ordered the Chicken Mole and my date got the Alambres Fajitas, a unique platter of grilled steak strips, chicken and bacon topped with cheese over a bed of onions. It was steaming with smoke when it arrived. He was very impressed with the dish. I've had many sorts of mole. This was original and good. The service was very good as well. I want to go back again and try more dishes.

1 Thank jasila
“Wonderful food and hospitality!”
Reviewed June 13, 2013

We were in Appleton and relied on Trip Advisor to find a restaurant! We were very pleased! Give it a try, you will LOVE it!

Visited April 2013
“Excellent Mexican, great new location.”
Reviewed June 9, 2013

Welcome to their new location. The patio is now open for dinning enjoyment. Mike and Maria always welcome you as friends, old or first time patrons. The variety of dishes is over forty with the daily specials always changing. The mole sauce is a family recipe and has a myriad of ingredient. We were there on Cico de Mayo, as expected, busy, but the service was still very attentive. Even our finicky six year old found something for dinner.

Visited May 2013