“A great restaurant in an off beat location”

Osorio's Latin Fusion
Ranked #72 of 375 Restaurants in Appleton
Cuisines: American, Latin, Mexican, Spanish
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Our family welcomes you to Osorio's Latin Fusion. We carefully and thoughtfully prepare all of your food from scratch right here in our kitchen. Our recipes have either been handed down from our families or created in our own minds and kitchens. We have a strong background in Latin cuisine, and have merged some of the sensational Latin flavors with our other favorite foods ... and Osorio's Latin Fusion was born.
Reviewed February 20, 2014

3 of us decided to visit this restaurant recently as it was close to home, and away from the mall area. I ordered enchiladas with mole sauce since I'm a mole junkie, and I wasn't disappointed. The chicken was tender, and I ordered vegetables as as side. They were so good, I wished I'd have ordered them for my second side too. I had a signature margurita, which was very good as well. The service was great, so we'll be back again soon.

2  Thank noni2lily

Reviewed February 12, 2014 via mobile

I been all over the world trying amazing food and. I found my place. In Appleton Wisconsin awesome flavors drinks from out of this world. Amazing service of course if you looking for fast food u know this is not a drive thru . I love this place to seat and. Enjoy my food and drinks. Thanks and keep it up osorios family

1  Thank hyurdfh
Reviewed January 15, 2014

Located a 1/2 mile (or so) north of the Fox Valley Mall... it's kinda hidden.

Met my wife here for lunch (twice this week). Great food!

If you are from the Mid-West, chances are, you've never had great Mexican food. Please do yourself a favor and try this place.

Service: Excellent
Food: Excellent
Parking: Great
Location: A bit out of sight... and out of mind. Wish it was closer to the Mall... and I wouldn't forget about it.

Reviewed December 18, 2013

The menu was VERY hard to find online - but don't let that stop you from giving it a shot. Very interesting if not unusual flavors. Try the cilantro/lime vinaigrette salad dressing. The cotija ranch dressing was good enough to buy a container to-go! The bacon wrapped, crab stuffed scallops was amazing (but very rich). I was visiting from out of town and my only complaint is I was leaving the next day and wouldn't have time to try the other selections.

You'll also enjoy the atmosphere. Very spacious and beautifully decorated for the holidays. Our waitress was fun and friendly as well. Nice 'send-off' evening!

Reviewed November 15, 2013

This is one of the secrets of Appleton. It is a beautiful restaurant. When we are there a nice happy hour was offered. The serving area is pretty and roomy. Menu is diverse and excellent. The meals offered are price reasonably for their selections. They have several cubicles that are nice for small groups to have privacy. Last Christmas we hosted a party in one of these for close friends.

1  Thank Larry B