“Fabulous!!!”

Fox Cities Performing Arts Center
Ranked #1 of 36 things to do in Appleton
Reviewed June 1, 2013

My daughter and I enjoyed a fabulous performance of the Lion King at the arts center. This place was a great place to see any performance. I don't think that there is a bad seat in the house!! The staff were courteous and helpful. The restrooms were very clean and large to accomadate large crowds during intermissions. We will certainly be looking forward to enjoying another production there in the near future.

Reviewed May 30, 2013

I was in town to visit family and as a surprise I went with my brother and sister in law to see the Lion King. I lived in Wisconsin for many years and I have never been to the PAC in Appleton. I must say though that I was not disappointed. It is a very nice facility and the greeters are able to point you in the right direction no matter what. We had seats in the Family section in the very first row. If you are afraid of heights this is not the section for you. The first row especially has a railing and you can peak over it but if you are scared beware. I would next time however either go a row or 2 higher or sit in the Orchestra because when the average height person sits back in the seat the railing does block your view. Other than that small annoyance it was great.I will definitely be back when I am in town.

Reviewed May 21, 2013

We've seen a few theater productions here, most recently the Lion King. Excellent venue, well organized with very helpful and friendly volunteers. Unobstructed views of the stage.

Reviewed May 11, 2013

This is a great venue for the traveling broadway hits, as well as local events. It's conveniently located downtown close to restaurants and hotels. Our 7 year old granddaughter has enjoyed attending shows here with us as well.

Reviewed May 11, 2013

This theater carries touring Broadway shows along with concerts, plays and dance theater. Even the "cheap seats" are great. This place was well designed.