“wonderful place”

Fox Cities Performing Arts Center
Ranked #1 of 36 things to do in Appleton
Reviewed April 8, 2013

It's always nice coming here for shows. the seating is awesome no matter where you sit! the employees are always kind and helpful.

Reviewed April 5, 2013

They have great shows and reasonable costs and it is a beautiful place to see a show. Go at least a couple times a year, more if I can.

Reviewed March 28, 2013

I've been here many times for many shows and the facility is always excellent. They bring in marvelous shows and educational opportunities. I'm so thankful to have the PAC in our community.

1  Thank Ashlee B
Reviewed March 18, 2013

First time seeing a show here. Surprised my husband to see his favorite comedian. I wanted front row but was only able to get front row in the first balcony. I was disappointed...until we got there! Our seats were amazing! Front row balcony was just a fantastic view. Very comfortable seating. They even allowed beer/wine in the show! Like an old fashioned theatre - it was just great!

Reviewed March 3, 2013

Recently there for a dance competition. Many of their workers are volunteers from the community. The dance competition ran late every night. The staff was wonderful. Good snack selection at snack bar. Clean dressing rooms for dancers.