“Bill Cosby”

Fox Cities Performing Arts Center
Ranked #1 of 35 things to do in Appleton
Reviewed November 6, 2012

Bill was great! First time seeing him. I enjoyed every minute. There was no old material. Although I enjoyed all the old jokes. paying $3.00 for water was the only drawback. The seats were good even though we were in the middle row in the balcony.

There are newer reviews for Fox Cities Performing Arts Center

Reviewed November 5, 2012

We watched a musical and it was wonderful. Our seats were a bit high, we would have liked to be lower

1  Thank lovedoorcounty
Reviewed October 29, 2012

Fun place to be.Volunteers are helpful and nice. Clean theater with clean restrooms. Highly recommend visiting.

Reviewed October 23, 2012

What a wonderful place. I have seen a few shows here and it is very comfortable. The shows are always first rate. Great parking in the garage across the street. If you are willing to chance the last minute, sometimes really good tickets come open at the last minute for some really great seats. I was able to get third row for Chorus Line this way. I have never had a bad experience here.

Reviewed October 16, 2012

The center is beautiful. Parking is close by and abundant. It's always fun to go downtown Appleton and check out the stores and restaurants.
Refreshments are readily available.
I had an issue sitting in the balcony. If you sit in the middle of the row, there is no aisle to get out. If you have to go to the restroom or God forbid, if there would be an emergency, you have to go through all the people in the entire row to get out. Gave me a dose of claustophobia for a bit.
the shows I have seen have been top-notch.