“Love this family business”

My Lee's Egg Roll House
Ranked #46 of 392 Restaurants in Appleton
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Reviewed November 2, 2017

We order to go probably twice a month and the egg rolls are amazing. The service is worth the wait as everything is fresh and delicious.

Reviewed October 12, 2017 via mobile

What a great little gem in Appleton. Had the 2 egg roll meal with chicken fried rice, filled me up and delicious. Not a fast food flavor for fast eats. Ordered extra sauce, didn’t need it. Unless you drone your rolls you get plenty.

Reviewed October 11, 2017 via mobile

These egg rolls are consistently amazing. You can also get fried rice, baked goods, and bubble tea, but, as you might guess from the name of the business, egg rolls are My Lee's specialty. I eat here a couple times a month and I've never been disappointed. The prices are so reasonable and the food is so satisfying. I favor the pork egg rolls, but I've tried all three types (chicken, vegetable and pork) and they're all awesome. You may have to wait a bit, because this is a tiny family-run place that gets A LOT of business, but it's absolutely worth it.

Reviewed October 3, 2017

Picked up a dozen of egg rolls today on my first visit—excellent! We ordered 6 each of chicken & pork—froze what we didn’t eat. This a small,small place with VERY excellent egg rolls—heavily stuffed; crispy and perfect temperature. Anxious to try their fried rice combo-next time!!

Reviewed September 19, 2017 via mobile

After a long hard day I was looking for a good Chinese take out. Was disappointed that the menu was limited to egg rolls and rice. They were delicious. I was hoping for more on the menu. The person who took our order was very friendly!