“favorite Appleton restaurant”

Cuisines: Asian, Thai, Vietnamese
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed February 10, 2013

I am working my way though the menu and I can't wait to try the next dish. The menu is varied, the service is great, the decorating is warm and inviting and the food is the star especially (in my experiences so far) their banh xeo, pad kee mao, boba tea which they use fresh fruit for, and spicy basil anything. Thanks Basil Cafe!

2  Thank food5thought

Reviewed February 6, 2013

I met a friend for lunch at Basil's. It's so nicely decorated - very warm and inviting. The staff were very friendly. The menu was delightful. Portions are big, so it was nice to take the yummy pad thai home for leftovers. I will be back, for sure.

2  Thank NuttyGirl323
Reviewed January 1, 2013

We chose this place for our New Year's Eve dinner with friends for its warm decor, courteous staff, and authentic dishes. I highly recommend the coconut bubble(boba) tea and beef pho. My husband and I tried their lao papaya salad. It was refreshing with just the right amount of heat. Great value and hearty portions. This was our second time at this place...and it won't be our last. We are looking forward to frequenting this place with friends and family, and trying many more dishes.

2  Thank Caligirlsj
Reviewed December 2, 2012

We were visiting Lawrence and stopped in here for some pho. Really good, huge portions and a really pleasant spot in an unassuming spot. Christie, our server, was really great and got us extra condiments - really made it an enjoyable lunch!

1  Thank azoomi
Reviewed October 3, 2012

the neighborhood and parking could be better, but inside is very nice, comfy and spacious with a bar and big screen too. we had the spicy lemongrass with tofu and veggies (chinese brocolli was fun) and my wife had the red curry with chicken. staff was very helpful even those are two small kids were fussy. thumbs up!

3  Thank eschuber