“Great service, food was disappointing”
Review of Red Lobster

Red Lobster
Ranked #124 of 383 Restaurants in Appleton
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed January 7, 2014

Our waitress was great, helpful and knowledgeable. Red Lobster's food isn't what it used to be. Went here for New Year's as a treat, but was disappointed. Be a long time before I return.

Reviewed January 3, 2014

The best thing you can say here are the biscuits. The staff is friendly but their scripted conversation with the customers gets old after awhile.

Reviewed November 12, 2013

Hostess was very rude right away when entering. Was upset because we had 8 in our party. Asked very rudely if we wanted to eat at same table. Really? Sat at the bar until our table was ready. Bartender did not know what Bluemoon was. It was right in front of him on tap. Took 15 minutes for 8 of us to get drinks. He had no clue what he was doing. Keg was empty on one of the beers and nobody would replace it. Workers standing around talking personal conversations. Nobody was watching 20+ dirty glasses setting at end of the bar. Hostess stood in corner with her arms crossed just watching everything. We decided to leave. If bar was this bad what about the service in dining room, or worse yet, what did the kitchen look like. We did not want to find out.

Reviewed June 9, 2013

We had a very nice meal at this Red Lobster. The hostess greeted us with a smile and seated us away from kids at my request. The server was very attentive, but had a very typical Wisconsin accent that exactly mimicked Renee Zellweger's secretary in the movie New In Town. I kept waiting for her to say, "Okey Dokey." Fortunately she didn't. But, it did make for some good laughs during the meal and a happy meal is a good one in my book. My husband had fish and chips and commented that it was a much better quality fish than he remembered. I had the coconut shrimp with green beans and cole slaw which was really nice. So, all in all, it was a very nice meal.

Reviewed June 1, 2013 via mobile

My friend lives to eat organic GMO-free foods! She placed a tough order to the kitchen.
She was unhappy with her meal, and mentioned it to our server when she came promptly back by to check on this tough order... She offered to help in all ways, but my friend now embarrassed by saying anything was trying to eat her food without any further incident! The BIG manager came to check on her... He also offered to help in every way... As if she were royalty! The entire staff was great and made me feel proud for their efforts... My poor friend was so upset for making such a scene over her food... She is a humble simple person who was treated like a queen...
I luv the biscuits! And the flavored teas! Raspberry, peach and mango! What a refreshing drink!