“Best Monte Cristo Ever!!”
Review of Bennigan's - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Bennigan's
Cuisines: American
wisconsin
“Best Monte Cristo Ever!!”
Reviewed October 19, 2012

I went to try Bennigan's out as I had heard their Happy Hour and food was delish. I went for lunch with a friend and was pleasantly surprised! I was greeted immediately and seated. The server was polite and informative. Although I wanted to see and experience the much talked about Happy Hour I settled for a glass of wine. The atmoshere and decor is great. I like the pub feel. There was a slight delay with our food and the Manager was kind enough to come to our booth and let us know right away. She was very polite and explained they had to start one of our items over as they accidently put onions in it and wanted it fresh. WOW! Kudos to her. When our food arrived it was phenominal !!!! I had the Monte Cristo Sandwich. Absolutely fabulous! I have been to Beef Eaters, but this place wins hand down. Great Pub and Food.

• Visited October 2012

“Second time was much better”
Reviewed October 18, 2012

We went to Bennigans in Appleton when it first opened and it was a very bad experience there were 5 adults and 4 kids and no one liked their food. We had planned on not returning. But I had a coupon for a free meal for my birthday and I can't pass up a good deal so I thought how can they mess up a salad. My husband and I went and had lunch. He had a burger which was excellent. Cooked perfectly. I had a sandwich and the sweet potato fries. My sandwich was fantastic and the sweet potato fries were the best I have ever had. So glad I got the birthday email and didn't just delete it. We know have been back several times since then and have enjoyed each meal.

Temple, Texas
“Great place.”
Reviewed October 13, 2012

Variety of food, and lots of it. I ordered the fish and chips, the waitress said it was 4 pieces so I ordered it. What really came out was a huge fish and a half with two sides. They also let you get a free extra side "refill" so it's just a lot of food. The price is pretty good too.

Newcastle, Australia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good food and great atmosphere at Bennigan's”
Reviewed October 4, 2012

Plus a great range of beers and other refreshments, numerous TV screens, and really good service provided by the great staff

Visited September 2012
Atlanta, Georgia
“Just right.”
Reviewed September 28, 2012

We stayed across the street at the GrandStay. The food was good and sometimes great. The service was always great, I would happily return next time I'm in town.

Visited September 2012