“Secret gem in Appleton”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed February 4, 2013

The best thing about Pullman's, in my opinion, is the quality of their seafood. Appleton lacks a lot of choices for seafood, and Pullman's consistently offers excellent quality, very tasty seafood, both shellfish and lake fish. I was here for a wedding some time ago, and had the BEST sirloin tips ever. Sadly, they are NOT on the dining room menu. If they were, my rating would go to a FIVE.

There are newer reviews for Pullmans

Reviewed January 23, 2013

The best part of Pullmans is the atmosphere, the inside is very well done, with images lining the walls making it feel like Italy. But the most impressive is the new outdoor area they have, right on the river and under the bridge, they have a waterfall and areas with small propane fire pits and outdoor furnature surrounding. great place to meet friends!

Reviewed January 23, 2013

Just a great place to enjoy lunch or dinner with a spectacular view Great staff and nice menu selection

Reviewed December 17, 2012

This is the place to go for everything! I have been here to eat several times and it is always busy!
This time I went with my work party, and the event manager was so great to work with! She made sure that all our details were met and that anything that I may have missed was taken care of.She was present in the beginning of the evening and before leaving introduced me to the person that would finish up our event. I noticed that we were not the only group that was hosting their holiday party at the restaurant, so how she kept us all straight...kudos to her!
The food and the service was excellent! The timing of our apps, salads, main entree and desserts was top notch!
i would reccommend this place to any and all people! Job well done Pullmans and your event staff~

Reviewed December 7, 2012

It's a fun and relaxed space but the food is SERIOUSLY good! A nice variety is featured on the menu including some of the area's best "Friday Night Fish".

Been to Pullmans? Share your experiences!