“GOOD SUSHI!!!”
Review of Fuji Sushi - CLOSED

Fuji Sushi
Cuisines: Sushi, Asian
Reviewed September 22, 2016 via mobile

I have eaten here numerous times over the last few years and think the sushi is good. I especially enjoy their moo shoo, tempura, Guadalajara and Alaskan sushi:-). They have good lobster and shrimp, as well as Chimerican (what Chinese typically think people from America like). The General Tso's chicken is not that great, not crispy like most that I like. They have a couple different cheesecakes to try and ice cream. The non sushi items are ok, but then again there's a reason why it's called Fuji SUSHI, right? Because of their SUSHI!!! They have something to satisfy just about everyone. They have two nice young children, who sometimes have watched cartoons or whatever suits their needs when not in school at the restaurant. Give them a break for landsake, mom and pops are trying to make their kids happy and not hiring a babysitter to raise them:-). This is a family owned small business struggling to make the restaurant a success. The husband is very shy by nature and very humble, which is part of what makes me like coming back. He's very down to earth. And yes some complain about cleanliness, but from what I've seen, Chinese restaurants are not perfect either. In fact, maybe if people visited other countries, they wouldn't be so hard on others. Believe me, you don't want to know what I've seen in other parts of the world!!! That doesn't stop me from eating there, just more conscious of what to choose.
To sum it up, the place is not perfectly clean, but the food is good, the owners are very nice and the kids are respectful, which to me adds up to going there to eat from time to time.

Reviewed July 31, 2016

I have been to a number of places, some in the Valley. I have never gotten sick at a sushi place before. I had only a few pieces and my stomach started. It wasn't just me, also my companion. This is the second time I tried here. Always give a second chance right? WRONG!

Reviewed May 26, 2016 via mobile

Not the best sushi in town but there's plenty of it and the owners are really nice. I like the buffet. Fast drink service. The owner is always behind the counter making sushi so I know it's fresh.

Reviewed May 18, 2016

Ok I get it; Frank's is an institution in Appleton. You went there after the high school dance, you had your 8th birthday party there. It's nice and the pizza is very good but it has slipped on service and price. I don't get the weird half ripped in two guest checks. Can you just do like every place in the world does it? I like pizza but getting a $50 bill for pizza, garlic bread and some drinks is a bit high. The place could use a facelift and a bit more competitive on the price. If price is not an issue, go. It is good pizza, I can just get comparable for much less.e

Reviewed February 10, 2016 via mobile

Poor service - never got my cup refilled and table was never cleared, OK sushi, cold Chinese food. The garbage can by the soda machine was overflowing everywhere. One gentleman was very nice - restocked food and was friendly. I probably won't return, though.