GrandStay Hotel & Suites Appleton-Fox River Mall
Ranked #5 of 25 Hotels in Appleton
Reviewed February 8, 2014

The room was clean and comfortable. A much better than average breakfast with many choices. Very good value. It is close to the highway (but not too close) with lots of shopping and restaurant choices nearby. This hotel met all our expectations.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
Aaron S, Manager at GrandStay Hotel & Suites Appleton-Fox River Mall, responded to this reviewResponded March 9, 2014

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for choosing the GrandStay Hotel for your recent visit to the Appleton area! We are glad to hear that we met your expectations and everyone here hopes to have you back for another visit in the future.

Every Guest ... Every Stay

Reviewed February 8, 2014 via mobile

Always a great place to stay. Convenient to everything. The staff is interested, interesting and very customer-centric. The level of service is at the same level regardless if weather or occupancy. Since I am 33 characters short, I will reiterate A+ property.

Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for choosing the GrandStay Hotel for your recent visit to the Appleton area! We are glad to hear you had a great experience and we hope you visit again soon to take in another show st the Fox Cities PAC.

Every Guest ... Every Time

Reviewed January 23, 2014

A friend and I stayed at the Grand Stay for only one night to celebrate my birthday and do some local shopping. The room was just off the entry but very quiet. Each time I came past the front desk, I was greeted warmly and the staff was genuinely interested and eager to make recommendations for area dining and entertainment. I don't live very far from this location, but this made a great "half-way" meeting point for my friend and I to spend some quality time together. The desk staff let us keep one of our vehicles in the parking lot after checkout so we only had to take one. That was awesome! Especially due to the weather that weekend! Excellent Stay and will definitely make this an annual event!

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Jody L
Amy S, Executive Office at GrandStay Hotel & Suites Appleton-Fox River Mall, responded to this reviewResponded January 24, 2014

Dear Jody L
Thanks so much for the great review! I am so glad you enjoyed the Hotel and were comfortable in your room while you stayed with us. Our staff here does an immaculate job keeping the lobby area, pool area, and rooms clean, I will kindly pass along the compliment.
We also love our location, you can't beat our neighborhood! Being next to the Fox River Mall is exciting and we love that our guests can experience it. I'm glad you were happy with our parking, too! Thank you again for the kind words. We hope to see you soon!

Reviewed January 20, 2014

1. The room was as advertised & pictured. It was very clean & fully furnished as stated it would be with all things in working order.

2. The breakfast is complimentary & consists of what most of those kind of meals usually do but above & beyond - it was staffed by an alert attendant/hostess & what was supposed to be hot - was & what was supposed to be cold - was. Plenty of food for everybody. Everything was, again, clean & great working order.

3. What I really appreciated was the friendliness of the staff - front desk to maids. They appeared to be competent & friendly & helpful - never once saw an 'attitude'.

4. The prices are more than reasonable!

Room Tip: We were there to attend a wedding so was grateful the iron worked & was clean! No restaurant on...
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
Amy S, Executive Office at GrandStay Hotel & Suites Appleton-Fox River Mall, responded to this reviewResponded January 21, 2014

Dear love2travel054,

It delights us to know that we provided you with the personable and professional service you so deserve. We are very proud of our colleagues and appreciate your comments. We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed January 17, 2014

We stayed at the Grand Stay for 2 nights for a recent wedding. The rooms were clean and spacious. The pool was small, but our kids enjoyed it. The complementary chips and salsa was a pleasant surprise which I have not experienced in other hotels. We will be back in June for another wedding and will plan on staying here again.

Dear Cindi N
We are delighted you enjoyed your stay. Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback and we look forward to seeing you in June.

Reviewed January 11, 2014

The Grandstay was a great stay for my wife and I. The staff endured this with good service and a good product. We couldn't be more pleased. Our visit was to see a doctor for an operation. The staff went above and beyond to make sure we were comfortable every day of our stay.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Richard2316
Amy S, Executive Office at GrandStay Hotel & Suites Appleton-Fox River Mall, responded to this reviewResponded January 16, 2014

Greetings from Appleton,
Thank You for writing us a nice review and Thanks for your kind words about our Hotel and Staff. We wish your wife good luck with her operation and welcome you back anytime.

Reviewed January 10, 2014

My daughter and I stayed here in early December 2013. This is by far the most enjoyable hotel stay that I have ever experienced. The room was amazing, the beds were wonderful, the breakfast is certainly a good addition and the staff is unbelievably attentive and generous. My daughter encountered a situation with a minor car wreck prior to checking out. I was not with her as I had stayed in our hotel room due to a foot surgery and not being very mobile yet. I called the front desk, explained the situation and they offered for me stay in the room as long as we needed while my daughter handled business. They certainly could've made me pack up and sit in the lobby to wait. I was extremely grateful and so was my foot. haha I wish ALL hotels had this environment and staff!!! If I ever make it back to Appleton, this will be where we stay!!!

Room Tip: We had a second floor unit. No problems or concerns whatsoever.
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank kimph28

Hello from Appleton,
I hope your foot is healing well. Thank You for your lovely review and wonderful compliments. We enjoyed having you and hopefully you might visit us again.