“Couldn't be more happier with our stay!!!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of GrandStay Hotel & Suites Appleton-Fox River Mall

GrandStay Hotel & Suites Appleton-Fox River Mall
Ranked #5 of 23 Hotels in Appleton
Mogadore, Ohio
“Couldn't be more happier with our stay!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 10, 2014

My daughter and I stayed here in early December 2013. This is by far the most enjoyable hotel stay that I have ever experienced. The room was amazing, the beds were wonderful, the breakfast is certainly a good addition and the staff is unbelievably attentive and generous. My daughter encountered a situation with a minor car wreck prior to checking out. I was not with her as I had stayed in our hotel room due to a foot surgery and not being very mobile yet. I called the front desk, explained the situation and they offered for me stay in the room as long as we needed while my daughter handled business. They certainly could've made me pack up and sit in the lobby to wait. I was extremely grateful and so was my foot. haha I wish ALL hotels had this environment and staff!!! If I ever make it back to Appleton, this will be where we stay!!!

Room Tip: We had a second floor unit. No problems or concerns whatsoever.
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank kimph28
Amy S, Executive Office at GrandStay Hotel & Suites Appleton-Fox River Mall, responded to this review, January 16, 2014
Hello from Appleton,
I hope your foot is healing well. Thank You for your lovely review and wonderful compliments. We enjoyed having you and hopefully you might visit us again.

Every Guest ~ Every Time

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (90)
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 9, 2014

Very friendly and accomidating staff - the bar was handy and breakfast was OK. I would like to see the breakfast change some from day to day. Plenty of resturants close by but not really withind walking distance. I will stay here next time I'm in Appleton.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business

Happy New Year,
Thanks for your review and compliments about our staff and Hotel. We are in the middle of preparing a new menu for the breakfast so stay tuned for the new changes coming soon. I did overhear about custom omelets, pancakes and cinnamon rolls to all be a surprise. Hope to see you very soon.

Sheboygan, Wisconsin
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 9, 2014

Always a great place to stay. Hotel is very clean and welcoming, breakfast hits the spot. Will definitely be back. Have been here 4x in the past year, never a complaint. Close to mall(within walking distance) and lots of choices for dinning close by.

Room Tip: Close to everything.
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple

Happy New Year,
Thanks for writing us a review and thanks for your compliments. We hope to see you again soon.

Springfield, Illinois
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 9, 2014

We stayed Dec. 21st and 22nd for a Green Bay Packer game. The hotel was very nice. The rooms were clean and pleasant. My husband and I slept on a King size bed. The pillows were also nice. Room service was great, when I asked for extra towels, the girls were pleasant and got them right away. We really liked the breakfast right there at the hotel. It is close to the Mall and restaurants! We would stay there again.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple

Greetings from Appleton,

Thank you for the positive feedback. We appreciate your feedback and will share it with our team. Thank you for mentioning the things you love about the GrandStay Hotel. As you discovered, we are fortunate to have a wonderful staff. Thank you for your kind words especially regarding the kind attention you received from our staff. It is our greatest pleasure to pamper our guests. We look forward to your next visit to the Appleton area.

Milwaukee, Wisconsin
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 6, 2014

Stayed here consistently during 2013 because it's just a nice, comfortable place. I don't really let free cookies when you register influence my decisions about a hotel. The rooms are clean and bright. The arch that seperates the sleep area from the sitting area is a nice visual touch that contrasts the room.The king bed is a delight to crawl into and receive a good night's sleep. Pillows are ample because I like to snuggle. The staff is friendly, accomodating, and conversational, which is nice when on business trips.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Amy S, Guest Relations Manager at GrandStay Hotel & Suites Appleton-Fox River Mall, responded to this review, January 7, 2014
Happy New Year Rick,

Thank you so much for your wonderful review of our hotel and most importantly your comments about our employees and their service. We pride ourselves on our high service standards and providing a welcome and positive environment for our guests. I will make the staff aware of your glowing review, and we look forward to seeing you on your next trip to Appleton.

Akron, Ohio
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 6, 2014

I stayed at the Grand Stay Hotel in Appleton for a business trip in early December. There are many hotels nearby my destination but I chose this hotel based on the overwhelming number of excellent reviews. Upon my late arrival, the staff in the lobby was more than friendly and accomodating. The hotel decor is lovely, the rooms were clean, the breakfast was a little more than expected. Every one of the staff members I came in contact with were extremely friendly. I am overly impressed and would recommend this hotel to anyone staying in the area and will definitely be returning on my next trip out that way.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business

1 Thank Katlyn P
Happy New Year Katlyn,
We are delighted you enjoyed your stay at the GrandStay Hotel and we are happy you liked the accommodations. Thank you again for taking the time to give us some positive feedback and we would love to see you on your next trip to Appleton.

Sheboygan, Wisconsin
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 5, 2014

My mom and I stayed on a very very cold Thursday night in December for an overnight Christmas shopping trip in Appleton. The front desk staff was welcoming - we even got a "goodie" bag with coupons and discounts for shopping in the local area. The room was clean, we enjoyed our free drinks and the friendly bartender, met some enjoyable people visiting from North Carolina on business, slept well, enjoyed the breakfast the next day and were on our merry way. It is conveniently close to the mall and restaurants.

We will plan on staying again!!

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Happy New Year,
Thank you so much for taking the time to give us some great feedback! We appreciate you letting us know how we did and we can’t wait to see you on your next shopping trip. Stay Warm!