“Girls Getaway”

GrandStay Hotel & Suites Appleton-Fox River Mall
Ranked #5 of 25 Hotels in Appleton
Reviewed November 19, 2013

My friends and I stayed at the GrandStay for two nights, as it was a nice in between location to meet up. Room was great, and the staff were even better :) Very friendly and helpful. We would definitely stay here again, great place!

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Amy S, Guest Relations Manager at GrandStay Hotel & Suites Appleton-Fox River Mall, responded to this reviewResponded November 20, 2013

Thanks for the Lovely Review. Your compliments are very rewarding to us all. Please note we do have a Ladies night and half off prices on Thursday's. See our Google Plus Page Coupon on google.com/+igrandstay for more details.

Happy Holidays!

Reviewed November 17, 2013

I went to Appleton to go shopping and the GRANDSTAY Hotel had a Shoppers Special so I thought that I would give their hotel a try. To be honest I wasn't expecting too much for the price that we paid. When I got to the hotel the staff (Tiffany & Jennifer) were amazing. They were very friendly and helpful with all of our needs. I had mentioned to Tiffany that my father and my girlfriends father ha passed away in March of this year only 2 weeks apart. I told her we just needed a get away.......to smile again. When we got back to our room there was a note on our bed with 3 tiny bottles of wine that said Compliments of the GRANDSTAY. That was so incredibly sweet my girlfriend and I went down to give them a hug! The rooms were quite nice they were modern with a large LCD TV. I liked the fact that they had a couch in the room. The bathroom was clean and I liked the Bath & Body Works amenities. I would highly recommend this hotel. I would stay there again!

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with friends
Amy S, Guest Relations Manager at GrandStay Hotel & Suites Appleton-Fox River Mall, responded to this reviewResponded November 19, 2013

Dearest Shopper, Thank You for your review and compliments about the GrandStay Hotel as well as the staff. We feel your sadness and hope we helped make your stay more pleasant. Keep up the smiles and we hope to see you again soon. Thank You!

PS: We liked your photo's very much...

Reviewed November 15, 2013

I recently spent the weekend at the GrandStay in Appleton and I was beyond pleased with my stay! I was impressed with the friendliness and helpfulness of the staff, and the room was equally as impressive! It was clean, comfortable, and big! It was a huge plus to have a breakfast area, as well as a bar/lounge area. This hotel is also in the PERFECT location for shopping! It is very near the Fox River Mall, as well as many other stores including, art/hobby, electronic, and clothing stores. I will surely be staying at the GrandStay again when I am back in Appleton to do Christmas shopping!

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Molly S
Amy S, and entire Staff at GrandStay Hotel & Suites Appleton-Fox River Mall, responded to this reviewResponded November 16, 2013

Congratulations on being the 300th review at 300 Mall Drive,

Your compliments were very rewarding to all of us and we will continue to strive for excellence. All of us want to Thank You for your business and hope to see on your return trip for Christmas Shopping.

Happy Holidays to you and your family.

Reviewed November 14, 2013

We stayed two nights, when I called to make the reservations I was treated like an old friend as I have stayed here before. Upon arrival we were greeted promptly. Our room was very clean and smelled nice unlike some hotels. The breakfast in the morning was hot, fresh and convenient. Great friendly staff, I think every staff member we met greeted us with a smile and a hello.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Amy S, and entire Staff at GrandStay Hotel & Suites Appleton-Fox River Mall, responded to this reviewResponded November 15, 2013

Hello Shoppers,
Thanks for taking the time to leave us the wonderful review. We are happy you enjoyed the hotel and please consider us again on your next shopping trip. We just put up the Christmas tree today and next week were going to decorate. Happy Holidays from all of us here at the GrandStay.

Reviewed November 13, 2013

This hotel was clean and the staff was very friendly! The room was comfortable and inviting. The hotel was a very quick drive to Green Bay. The front desk staff checked us in faster than any other hotel we have been to.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family

Dear Valued Traveler,
We want to Thank You for the Great Review and hope to see you again on your next visit. We all wish you a Happy Holidays.

Reviewed November 13, 2013

I really enjoyed my stay at this property! I was there for three nights and I felt very much at home. I forgot to put my Do Not Disturb sign up when I was away during the afternoon. I always do this because you hear such horror stories about housekeeping (not at this property, just in general). The lady who cleaned my room did an excellent job and was so respectful of my belongings and my space. She even made the bed back up with my pillows I brought from home! I would choose to stay here any time my travels bring me to the area! Awesome location as well!

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business

Dear Valued Business Traveler,
We were so happy to get your review and appreciate you taking the time to leave us such a wonderful review. We look forward to serving you on your next visit and Happy Holidays from all of us at the Grandstay Hotel.

Reviewed November 13, 2013

I believe it is an A grade .I love how the staff works so well as a team. Knowledgeable and Friendliness . It is so good . I will stay again and again on Green Bay Packers game . It is the best. The very best hotel nearby Green Bay Area for a darn football game

• Stayed: November 2013

Thanks Packer Fan,
We appreciate your review and most of all your compliments about the GrandStay Hotel. We’re looking forward to your next stay and Happy Holidays FROM ALL OF US!