GrandStay Hotel & Suites Appleton-Fox River Mall
$66
ExtendedStay
Best Western Appleton Inn(Appleton)(Great Value!)
$70
$66
Cambria hotel & suites(Appleton)(Great Value!)
$71
CopperLeaf Hotel(Appleton)
$176
$171
  • Restaurant
All reviewsgrand stayfox river mallshopping tripgreat hotelgreen baybusiness centerwafflesnice breakfaststaff was friendlylobby areafree breakfastshopping and restaurantsrooms are cleanexercise roomup to datewould definitely stay here againfront desk staff
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 1, 2013

Had never stayed in Appleton before and was not sure which hotel to choose. So pleased I chose the Grandstay. Everything was perfect. The staff were nice and helpful, room was nice and clean and the breakfast was excellent. we will definately return!!!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
Stephanie V, Public Relations Manager at GrandStay Hotel & Suites Appleton-Fox River Mall, responded to this reviewResponded April 9, 2013

Dear phil60314,

Thanks for the awesome review! It's wonderful to hear that you were able to take advantage of one of Wisconsin's premiere shopping destinations, and of course our hotel! It's great to hear you enjoyed our complimentary hot breakfast. I will make sure to pass along your compliments to our staff! We hope to see you again on your next shopping trip this way!

Reviewed March 30, 2013

Stayed at the Grand Stay on the weekend of March 23, 2013. It was a mini vacation to escape the winter cold and snow. There were no problems to mention. The suite was clean and it was quiet as well. I liked having the microwave/mini fridge in the room. The breakfast in the morning was great - hot and lots to choose from. I would certainly stay at the Grand Stay when I return to Appleton.

DearKarenSue1958,

It's wonderful to hear you had a great escape here at the GrandStay! Hopefully summer is quickly on it's way! It's great to hear that you found the hotel clean and quiet, and that you enjoyed all our complimentary breakfast options! I look forward to seeing on your next escape!

Reviewed March 30, 2013

my last visit reconfirmed why i choose grandstay as my overnite lodging in appleton.the staff is great. jessica at the front desk was exceptional and heather prepares a wonderful breakfast so you can start your day off right.jason,the sales director, recognized us while walking thru the lobby and welcomed us back. it is the small things that make me feel that my business is appreicated, like the thank you for being a repeat customer we got from jason. the location is close to the mall and if you want a outstanding steak, outback steakhouse only a short distance away.also a antique mall a short drive. we will certainly return.

Room Tip: 3rd floor probably the quietest

Dear Bill,

It's great to hear that you had a fantastic experience on your return trip to the GrandStay! I will certainly pass along all your compliments to our wonderful staff. It's also good to hear you were able to grab a good steak nearby. There are so many restaurants in the area that it makes it hard to choose sometimes! We thank you for your repeat business, and look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed March 30, 2013

This was our first stay at this hotel and my wife and I were going to stay one evening for a little rest and relaxation - we ended up staying for two. We were very pleased with the friendly and helpful staff. The hotel is clean, well taken care of and the dining area is attractive. We slept well in the comfortable king size bed. This hotel is nicely located near the Mall and there are many other stores and attractions nearby. The next time we plan another get-away, GrandStay will be our hotel of choice.

1  Thank Nancy823

Dear Nancy823,

It's great to hear you had such a wonderful stay and even found so much to do that you stayed another night! It's awesome to hear you found the hotel clean comfortable. We thank you for telling us about your experience, and cannot wait to see you again soon!

Reviewed March 29, 2013

I can see why this hotel is rated #1 in Appleton, it definately deserves the rating! The room was nicely decorated, the beds and pillows were super comfortable and the room was spotless. The staff were very nice and helpful, especially, Jena, who took the extra time to get a map for us when I asked her for directions. The night we stayed they had small sandwiches, pastries, etc. available in the lobby area which was a great treat, especially after a trip to the mall. The breakfast buffet in the morning had a great selection and was delicious. The location was nice and convenient to the mall as well as downtown Appleton... My only complaint is that we had to leave. This will be the ONLY hotel that I will stay at when visiting Appleton.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family

Dear Tiger313.

It's wonderful to hear that you had such a great stay here at the GrandStay! Thank you for taking the time to tell others about your experience. Jenna does a fantastic job with breakfast, including helping guests with extras as well. I will pass along your compliments to her! It's also great to hear you found the location to be convenient as well. We really are located in the middle of everything you need! We look forward to seeing you again soon on your next trip up this way!