All reviews grand stay front desk hash browns fox river mall great place to stay green bay business center nice breakfast nice hotel waffles lobby area staff was friendly free breakfast shopping and restaurants room was clean and comfortable would definitely stay here again hot breakfast
Reviewed December 11, 2012

Not really saying anything many others have said, but I have stayed at this hotel frequently in the last year. I do look for better deals elsewhere on return visits but I have yet to act as the combination of amenities, service and overall experience negates what savings I may experience at a different place.

Date of stay: December 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
GrandStayAppleton, General Manager at GrandStay Hotel & Suites Appleton-Fox River Mall, responded to this reviewResponded January 3, 2013

Hello msr63
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review on Tripadvisor. We are more than pleased that you enjoyed your stay at the GrandStay. We are gald that your experiences have made you choose our hotel over others. We hope to see you the next time you are in Appleton!

Reviewed December 8, 2012

Unbelievable hotel overall!
The staff is incredible, Alyssa, Katie, Jason...they've put the bar out of reach for all the other hotels in the area.
Housekeeping is phenomenal, the breakfast and area are top notch. Evenings the dining area turns into an evening get together with a nearly full array of choices for drinks.
Superb Place to Stay Anytime!

2  Thank KirraJames

Hi Kirra James
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review on Tripadvisor. We are more than delighted that you think so highly of our hotel. I will be sure to pass on your compliments to the staff! We are also glad that you enjoy our breakfast and bar area. We hope to see you again soon. Thank you for staying at the GrandStay Hotel & Suites of Appleton.

Reviewed December 7, 2012

Great service. Updated decoration and furniture. Includes a bar with daily specials and includes free appitizers from 5-7 Monday-Thursday. Very relaxing hot tub, but small pool. Great location- next to mall and lots of restuarants.

Date of stay: December 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank Eric W

Hi Eric
Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel. I am glad that you expereienced great service during your stay at our hotel. It is great to hear that you enjoyed our bar and our hot tub. We hope that the next time you are in the area that you stay with us again.

Reviewed December 4, 2012

My recent trip to Appleton, WI was made more pleasant by my stay at the GrandStay Hotel & Suites. I arrived early and after calling to check on room availability was greeted by name at the front desk by Stephanie. Each night they offered freshly baked cookies and the front desk attendants were always cheerful and pleasant. The rooms are well appointed with good quality linens and the Housekeeping staff also worked around my schedule and was very accommodating.

The hotel is conveniently located near the Appleton Mall for shopping and there is a Benigan's across the street for meals and cocktails.

I will definitely stay there again in the future and have already recommended it to my associates.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
GrandStayAppleton, Director of Sales at GrandStay Hotel & Suites Appleton-Fox River Mall, responded to this reviewResponded December 6, 2012

Hi Greg,

Thank you so much for taking the time to tell us about your recent stay here at the GrandStay! It's wonderful to hear our staff did such such a wonderful job and were accommodating around your work schedule. I will pass along your compliments to them. It's also great to hear you enjoyed our linens on the beds and had a chance to experience the great location surrounding the hotel. There is definitely no shortage of things to do, which makes a business trip go by fast! Thanks again, and we hope to see you again soon on your next trip to the area!

Reviewed December 4, 2012

This place is by far my favorite place to stay in Appleton. In the past, for both business and shopping I would have stayed in a different hotel out of habit and comfort, but decided to try something closer to the Mall for a shopping trip. The lobby area was very nicely decorated, the staff was so welcoming and helpful, and the rooms were clean and comfortable. I highly recommend this place as your place to stay whether for business or fun while traveling in the Appleton/GB area.

• Trip type: Traveled solo

Dear JoAnne,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your stay. It is wonderful to hear so many compliments about the property and that you decided to give us a try on this trip to town. Sometimes you find a diamond in the rough! It's great to hear you loved the decorations and found the hotel to be clean comfortable. We were thrilled to have had you, and cannot wait to have you back again soon! Thanks again!