GrandStay Hotel & Suites Appleton-Fox River Mall
$95
ExtendedStay
Cambria hotel & suites(Appleton)(Great Value!)
$71
$139
Hampton.com
Best Western Appleton Inn(Appleton)(Great Value!)
$100
$66
$135
$122
Country Inn
AmericInn Lodge & Suites Appleton(Appleton)(Great Value!)
$77
CopperLeaf Hotel(Appleton)
$176
$171
  • Restaurant
All reviewsgrand stayfox river mallshopping tripgreat hotelgreen baybusiness centerwafflesnice breakfaststaff was friendlylobby areafree breakfastshopping and restaurantsrooms are cleanexercise roomup to datewould definitely stay here againfront desk staff
Reviewed October 8, 2012 via mobile

This was the first shopping trip since nearly last Christmas. So many surrounding stores and restaurants it's hard to hit them all. And of course the mall!! The hotel was just as nice as last time. I think they added hash browns to the breakfast which was a nice bonus. Many of the same fun and entertains staff. Great personalities! We enjoyed our share of wine at the lobby bar which was fun. Beds were great as expected and the place was very clean. Still looks like a new hotel! We will try and make it back before Christmas to do more shopping. Hopefully it will be decorated as wonderful as last year!

• Stayed: October 2012
GrandStayAppleton, Director of Sales at GrandStay Hotel & Suites Appleton-Fox River Mall, responded to this reviewResponded October 11, 2012

Thank you so much for all of your positive feedback about our property! We love hearing from returning guests. It is our goal to create the same wonderful experience each time our guests stay with us. I will make sure to let our wonderful housekeepers know that they are continuing to do a great job keeping the place clean. We hope to see you again as Christmas nears, as we will be decorating again this year! Hope you get a chance to return and see it! Thanks again, and see you soon!

Reviewed October 8, 2012

We stayed 2 nights while in town for shopping.Hotel staff was very accomodating.Nice rooms and friendly staff,especially the breakfast attendant.She was very informed on things happpening around town and gave great tips on were to go for events happening that weekend.Room was very nice.Only one negative comment I have was the room we stayed in was right next to the game machines by the breakfast bar .Was noisy for awhile Friday evening.Will avoid that room next time,but we will be back.We come every year to Appleton and we will be back to the Grand Stay.It is close to all the Shopping and restaurants.All 4 of us adults loved it.

Room Tip: Avoid room 161 .It is by the Game machines and was very noisy for several hours friday evening.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends

Dear Brenda,

We are thrilled to have had you here for your most recent shopping excursion from way up in the UP! I know this area has a ton to offer for shopping and of course eating as well! I will definitely pass along your praise to our wonderful breakfast staff. They appreciate getting all the positive feedback. I do apologize for the noise you experienced near our gaming machines. Our lobby bar is open until 9 and usually quiets down quite considerably after that.
We hope to see you back on your next shopping trip since the holiday season is right around the corner! Thanks again, and we hope to see you soon!

Reviewed October 6, 2012

Actually I would like to give 5 points. But there is two thing whichs must be better, particular at this price level.
First: There is no laundry service over the weekend.
As working man, I can only make my laundry on my days off, and thats typically weekends.
Second: Breakfirst. It is just poor, no breakfirst would be better.
The people are friendly and does not talk more then needed. I like that, better then wasting time with smaltalks.
I would stay again in this hotel.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Florisita

Dear Florista,

We are glad you enjoyed your time here all the way from Germany! We love having international travelers stay with us. Our laundry service actually runs during the week and it is valet service. So all you would have to do is drop it off in the morning, and pick it up when you return from work. So you would not need to wait and do it yourself on the weekends. This makes it much easier for working people during their stay. Next time please make sure to request that service with our front desk and they will be glad to help you. Our breakfast typically gets rave reviews from our guests as we offer free hot items such as sausage, bacon, eggs, hash browns, waffles, and many more items as well! It does start at 6:30 am so if you were looking for something to eat a little earlier than that because you need to get to work, please again just let the front desk person know and they will be glad to help you get something. We were glad to have had you, and hope to see you on your next stay!

Reviewed October 4, 2012

I was in town with a bunch of friends to watch the Packer's game on Sept. 30 and stayed at this hotel. I had come a while ago for a short stay and the service/room and people were just as great! The room was very presentable, clean and comfortable. The person that helped us was Matilda (I think same as last time), and she was very personable and helpful. I am very impressed of the service I received and still choose this hotel over any other chain. Matilda gave us great ideas of things to do and where to eat for the weekend, she's got a great approachable personality....this girl needs to be promoted! She made us feel like we were at home and super friendly.
Needless to say, my friends originally wanted to go to a chain hotel and ended up having an awesome time at this hotel mostly because of the service we got.

Highly recommended.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends

Thank you so much for taking the time to tell us about your stay! We appreciate you making GrandStay your home on your latest visit to the area. I will make sure I relay your praise to the staff, as they take a lot of pride in providing excellent customer care. We can't wait to see you on your next trip to the area!

Reviewed October 4, 2012

This is a great hotel, it is one of the cleanest we have stayed at. Our trip was not business or pleasure, my brother was in the hospital. So after spending the day at the hospital, it was so nice to be greeted with a smile. The staff was so friendly and helpful. They have a wide variety to choose from for breakfast, hot coffee all day long. This is the place to stay.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
GrandStayAppleton, Director of Sales at GrandStay Hotel & Suites Appleton-Fox River Mall, responded to this reviewResponded October 5, 2012

Dear Luann,

Our thoughts go our to your brother and your family during this difficult time. We hope he has a speedy recovery. We are glad to hear that during a difficult time, that our staff was able to make you feel welcomed, and that you found the hotel a clean and comfortable choice. We wish you all the best!