GrandStay Hotel & Suites Appleton-Fox River Mall
Best Western Appleton Inn(Appleton)(Great Value!)
$111
$100
Candlewood Suites Appleton(Appleton)(Great Value!)
$109
  • Restaurant
$79
$107
$101
Fairfield Inn Appleton(Appleton)(Great Value!)
$84
Fairfield Inn
Rodeway Inn(Appleton)
$39
Residence Inn Appleton(Appleton)
$133
$119
Residence Inn
All reviewsgrand stayfox river mallshopping tripgreat hotelgreen baybusiness centerwafflesnice breakfaststaff was friendlylobby areafree breakfastshopping and restaurantsrooms are cleanexercise roomup to datewould definitely stay here againfront desk staff
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 23, 2012

A wonderful hotel to stay at. The entire staff was friendly and very helpful. Crystal at the front desk was exceptional and Rita delivers with a great breakfast in the morning to start your day off right. Will definitely be a repeat customer in the future. Great location also.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank William K
GrandStayAppleton, Director of Sales at GrandStay Hotel & Suites Appleton-Fox River Mall, responded to this reviewResponded March 26, 2012

Thank you so much for all compliments! It is great to hear that you enjoyed our wonderful breakfast, along with our fantastic location. I will pass along your compliments to our wonderful staff members who work so hard to make your experience here, an enjoyable one. We thank you again, and hope to see you soon!!

Reviewed March 23, 2012

what a suprise this hotel was,going away from home on business is always tedious, not with this hotel, the staff made you feel very special, pleasant smiles and great conversation,the rooms are of great quality,and super clean,hotel location was close to the shopping mall and outlets, numerous dining places were walking distance - to sum up Great Hotel, Great Staff & Owners,Great Location = GrandStay. M Melvin

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank malcolm m

Thanks for all of your praise, and we are thrilled to hear about your fantastic stay! We take pride in cleanliness, and our room quality, and it is nice to hear that our hard work is paying off by delivering you a great experience! Our hotel's location is prime if you are doing any shopping or dining in the Appleton area, so I'm pleased to hear you were able to take advantage of this. We thank you, and hope to see sometime in the near future!!

Reviewed March 21, 2012

I want peole to know what a great place the GrandStay is. I had my choices of many hotels but I am glad I selected the GrandStay in Appleton Wisconsin. The staff was terrific. Jason, the Sales Manager was very generous and helpful. The entire staff was great, including Nora, Erin, Heather, Justin and all the other staff members. Housekeeping did a super job, my room was always clean and neat. Myexperience with this hotel made me recomend it to my employer for their guests. I met the owner(s) and they were very friendly and helpful. If you are a business or a business traveler i would recomend the GrandStay in Appleton as the best place to stay.

Don F.

Room Tip: I like the third floor away from the elevator
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Don F
GrandStayAppleton, Director of Sales at GrandStay Hotel & Suites Appleton-Fox River Mall, responded to this reviewResponded March 22, 2012

Thanks Don for all of the praise about our property! You ended up being here a long time and I'm glad we were able to make your extended stay an enjoyable one! I will make sure to pass along your praise to the entire staff as they all do a fantastic job daily, in order to provide the type of experience you received. We hope to see you again if there is ever a need for lodging in the Fox Valley! Thanks again!

Reviewed March 19, 2012

Can't say enough good things about them. No doubt the best bang for the buck. I think this is the first time I haven't had one negative thing to say about our stay at a hotel/motel experience. I would highly recomend them to everyone. Great job and will stay again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Room Tip: This was our first stay there. I have to believe all the rooms are great
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Rick S
GrandStayAppleton, Director of Sales at GrandStay Hotel & Suites Appleton-Fox River Mall, responded to this reviewResponded March 20, 2012

Thank you for your comments about our wonderful staff! I hope you found everything you needed on your shopping excursion! There are definitely plenty of great stores around the hotel. We hope to see you again soon on your next shopping trip! Thanks!

Reviewed March 13, 2012

I'd like to thank Crystal and the rest of the staff at the Grandstay in Appleton. We moved from the microtel nightmare to the Grandstay. It was like night and day the quality of the rooms, From the moment you enter this Hotel you feel welcomed and most of all the rooms and everywhere you go in this hotel is clean. Super breakfast . Thanks again for making our stay in Appleton enjoyable.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family
3  Thank johnkh1960
GrandStayAppleton, Director of Sales at GrandStay Hotel & Suites Appleton-Fox River Mall, responded to this reviewResponded March 16, 2012

Thank you for all of your fantastic compliments! We are glad that you found your way here and that your stay was an enjoyable one. I will pass along your compliments to Crystal and our staff. Thanks again, and we hope to see you soon!