“2 night get away stay”

GrandStay Hotel & Suites Appleton-Fox River Mall
Ranked #5 of 25 Hotels in Appleton
Reviewed March 23, 2012

A wonderful hotel to stay at. The entire staff was friendly and very helpful. Crystal at the front desk was exceptional and Rita delivers with a great breakfast in the morning to start your day off right. Will definitely be a repeat customer in the future. Great location also.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank William K
GrandStayAppleton, Director of Sales at GrandStay Hotel & Suites Appleton-Fox River Mall, responded to this reviewResponded March 26, 2012

Thank you so much for all compliments! It is great to hear that you enjoyed our wonderful breakfast, along with our fantastic location. I will pass along your compliments to our wonderful staff members who work so hard to make your experience here, an enjoyable one. We thank you again, and hope to see you soon!!

There are newer reviews for GrandStay Hotel & Suites Appleton-Fox River Mall

Reviewed March 23, 2012

what a suprise this hotel was,going away from home on business is always tedious, not with this hotel, the staff made you feel very special, pleasant smiles and great conversation,the rooms are of great quality,and super clean,hotel location was close to the shopping mall and outlets, numerous dining places were walking distance - to sum up Great Hotel, Great Staff & Owners,Great Location = GrandStay. M Melvin

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank malcolm m

Thanks for all of your praise, and we are thrilled to hear about your fantastic stay! We take pride in cleanliness, and our room quality, and it is nice to hear that our hard work is paying off by delivering you a great experience! Our hotel's location is prime if you are doing any shopping or dining in the Appleton area, so I'm pleased to hear you were able to take advantage of this. We thank you, and hope to see sometime in the near future!!

Reviewed March 21, 2012

I want peole to know what a great place the GrandStay is. I had my choices of many hotels but I am glad I selected the GrandStay in Appleton Wisconsin. The staff was terrific. Jason, the Sales Manager was very generous and helpful. The entire staff was great, including Nora, Erin, Heather, Justin and all the other staff members. Housekeeping did a super job, my room was always clean and neat. Myexperience with this hotel made me recomend it to my employer for their guests. I met the owner(s) and they were very friendly and helpful. If you are a business or a business traveler i would recomend the GrandStay in Appleton as the best place to stay.

Don F.

Room Tip: I like the third floor away from the elevator
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Don F
GrandStayAppleton, Director of Sales at GrandStay Hotel & Suites Appleton-Fox River Mall, responded to this reviewResponded March 22, 2012

Thanks Don for all of the praise about our property! You ended up being here a long time and I'm glad we were able to make your extended stay an enjoyable one! I will make sure to pass along your praise to the entire staff as they all do a fantastic job daily, in order to provide the type of experience you received. We hope to see you again if there is ever a need for lodging in the Fox Valley! Thanks again!

Reviewed March 19, 2012

Can't say enough good things about them. No doubt the best bang for the buck. I think this is the first time I haven't had one negative thing to say about our stay at a hotel/motel experience. I would highly recomend them to everyone. Great job and will stay again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Room Tip: This was our first stay there. I have to believe all the rooms are great
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Rick S
GrandStayAppleton, Director of Sales at GrandStay Hotel & Suites Appleton-Fox River Mall, responded to this reviewResponded March 20, 2012

Thank you for your comments about our wonderful staff! I hope you found everything you needed on your shopping excursion! There are definitely plenty of great stores around the hotel. We hope to see you again soon on your next shopping trip! Thanks!

Reviewed March 13, 2012

I'd like to thank Crystal and the rest of the staff at the Grandstay in Appleton. We moved from the microtel nightmare to the Grandstay. It was like night and day the quality of the rooms, From the moment you enter this Hotel you feel welcomed and most of all the rooms and everywhere you go in this hotel is clean. Super breakfast . Thanks again for making our stay in Appleton enjoyable.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family
3  Thank johnkh1960
GrandStayAppleton, Director of Sales at GrandStay Hotel & Suites Appleton-Fox River Mall, responded to this reviewResponded March 16, 2012

Thank you for all of your fantastic compliments! We are glad that you found your way here and that your stay was an enjoyable one. I will pass along your compliments to Crystal and our staff. Thanks again, and we hope to see you soon!

Reviewed March 5, 2012

The luxury of a Hilton, free breakfast, the cost of a budget inn... best deal I have ever had on a hotel. The staff is so friendly and nice. The room clean and comfortable. I am very critical but I have nothing negative to say...

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled on business
4  Thank Peter C
GrandStayAppleton, Director of Sales at GrandStay Hotel & Suites Appleton-Fox River Mall, responded to this reviewResponded March 6, 2012

Thanks for your awesome review of our hotel! It is great to hear you found our staff to be so great. I think they're some of the best around! We also appreciate hearing that you found us to be a great value, yet to still provide a luxurious experience! We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed March 1, 2012

My husband and I recently spent one night at the GrandStay. We chose this hotel because the reviews on Tripadvisor were pretty good and also I printed off a coupon from Tripadvisor and the room only cost us $75. I can't remember the last time we only paid $75 for a hotel room.

We didn't have a reservation, but the hotel had plenty of rooms available. I don't remember the name of the person working behind the front desk, but she was lovely. Extremely helpful and very thorough in getting us checked in.

The room was a decent size and a plus was that it had not only a microwave, but also a mini-frig. Always helpful if you have leftovers from dinner out. The bed was very comfortable and we didn't hear any of our neighbors throughout the night. I thought some of the furniture in the room was a little tired looking, but I guess for the price we paid I can't complain.

The bathroom was decent sized, but didn't have enough towels for us, so my husband went to the front desk to request a couple more.

The breakfast was very typical of a complementary breakfast. There were hot and cold items available, unfortunately the eggs were very rubbery and neither of us could eat any after the first bite.

Overall, I would recommend this hotel, the location is great, right next to a very large mall and several dining options.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank taymad4
GrandStayAppleton, Director of Sales at GrandStay Hotel & Suites Appleton-Fox River Mall, responded to this reviewResponded March 2, 2012

Thank you for your feedback about our hotel. I'm glad you had a positive experience on your trip. We are glad to hear you were able to take advantage of our Trip Advisor Special, and that you found it to be a great deal.

I will pass on your kind words about the service on to our staff. It always puts a smile on their face to hear things like that!

I apologize for the eggs being rubbery. We strive to have the top breakfast we can everyday, and your feedback can only assist us in making improvements.

Thanks, and we hope to see you again soon!