“A Grand Stay at the Grand!”

GrandStay Hotel & Suites Appleton-Fox River Mall
Ranked #5 of 25 Hotels in Appleton
Reviewed March 1, 2012

My daughter and I stayed at your hotel to do some shopping on a recent weekend. I was so impressed with everything you offered! Our room was beautiful, and I had never seen Bath and Body Works products in a hotel bathroom before; what a treat! The hotel was very busy, and I worried that our room might be noisy, but it was quiet and relaxing. We were amazed at the variety of food and beverages available for breakfast, and everything was delicious. The staff went out of their way to serve us; one staff member even came to our table to let me know when a refill of something I had been waiting for was put out. Many of the little touches you provide are things I would expect from a more expensive, high-end hotel. Thank you so much for an excellent stay; we will definitely stay again, and we have already recommended your hotel to our friends and family.

2  Thank Debra W
GrandStayAppleton, Director of Sales at GrandStay Hotel & Suites Appleton-Fox River Mall, responded to this reviewResponded March 2, 2012

Thank you so much for your kind words about our hotel! I'm glad you found the rooms to be quiet, even when the place was busy. We have been using Bath & Body Works products for quite a while now, and are a favorite of our guests.

I will pass on your compliments to our breakfast staff. They work hard daily to provide a fantastic customer experience, and your compliments are always appreciated!

Thank you for your recommendations to your friends and family! We hope to see you again, and all of them soon!

There are newer reviews for GrandStay Hotel & Suites Appleton-Fox River Mall

Reviewed February 28, 2012

This hotel offers great value, modern, clean rooms and decor throughout, plus a super location near the Fox River Mall and the Outagamie County Airport! The staff is very friendly and helpful and goes out of their way to answer questions and see that your stay is the absolute best! Cannot say enough good about the beds....they are wonderfully comfortable! There are so many more pluses to this hotel! Come see for yourself! I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THE GRAND STAY HOTEL & SUITES!

2  Thank Jill L
GrandStayAppleton, Director of Sales at GrandStay Hotel & Suites Appleton-Fox River Mall, responded to this reviewResponded March 19, 2012

Thank you Jill for your fantastic review of our property! We try to keep things modern and trendy so all our guests get a unique experience they don't get everywhere else. Our beds are brand new and are a favorite among our guests.We are thrilled to hear our staff did a great job! I will pass along your praise. Thanks for visiting us and we hope to see you soon in the future!!

Reviewed February 25, 2012

Had a great experience at this hotel. I was there for two nights on business during the week.
Staff was great, Crystal at the front desk was great to work with. Breakfast was better than the normal hotel fare. Rooms were very nice- what you would expect from a much more expensive hotel. Workout room was good with newer machines. I will stay here again next time.

Chris

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled on business
GrandStayAppleton, Director of Sales at GrandStay Hotel & Suites Appleton-Fox River Mall, responded to this reviewResponded February 27, 2012

Thank you so much for the kind comments! We are glad to have made your business stay an enjoyable one. I will pass on your praise to Crystal. I'm sure she will be grateful. Thanks again, and we hope to see you soon!

Reviewed February 22, 2012

The staff here are wonderful! Rooms were clean and very stylish. Good place to hang out over a weekend of shopping near the mall.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled with friends
GrandStayAppleton, Director of Sales at GrandStay Hotel & Suites Appleton-Fox River Mall, responded to this reviewResponded February 24, 2012

Thanks for all of your kind words about the hotel! We're glad you thought the hotel was stylish! We strive to stay as modern as possible. I will pass your compliments on to our staff. They are some of the friendliest around!

Reviewed February 21, 2012

Upon my arrival after 4+ hours of driving I was greeted with the friendliest, warmest smile by Crystal. She truly made me feel welcome and I will return for that reason alone. She greeted me promptly and was attentive through the check-in process.
Later in the evening while working on a project in my room, I needed a pencil, called down to the front desk and Nora got one for me. She even sharpened it while smiling the entire time. The next day after I arrived in Milwaukee, I realized that I must have dropped a strap for my luggage in the parking lot. I called, spoke with Crystal, who went outside, found the strap, and called me right away to let me know. She is making arrangements to get the strap shipped to my home address. WoW!!! What a staff!!

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled on business
GrandStayAppleton, Director of Sales at GrandStay Hotel & Suites Appleton-Fox River Mall, responded to this reviewResponded February 28, 2012

Thank you so much for your fantastic compliments on our hotel and it's staff! It is so great to hear that our staff made your stay a great one! I will make sure I pass along your compliments to our staff. It means a lot to them to hear such positive feedback. They truly do go the extra mile for our guests! Thanks again, and we look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed February 21, 2012

My family and I had the best experience at the GrandStay in Appleton. We called last minute as we had a family emergency and over the phone they were able to beat any internet pricing. The staff were compassionate, kind, and professional; accomodating our every need. Convenient to the mall and downtown. Extremely clean and updated rooms and lobby with nice extras to make you feel at home. For the price this hotel ranks with some I have stayed at in Chicago that I would have paid $200 plus for per night. Loved the hearty free breakfast and the lobby bar as well.

Room Tip: The king size beds were so comfortable, better than most hotels!
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled with family
GrandStayAppleton, Director of Sales at GrandStay Hotel & Suites Appleton-Fox River Mall, responded to this reviewResponded February 22, 2012

Thank you so much for your fantastic comments about our hotel! We are glad you had a great experience. It's good to hear we back up a great value by offering a great product. I will be sure to pass on your compliments to our staff! We hope to see you again soon! Thanks!

Reviewed February 20, 2012

Great hotel for an overnight shopping trip. Would stay here again. Take advantage of the manager's special.

• Stayed: February 2012
GrandStayAppleton, Director of Sales at GrandStay Hotel & Suites Appleton-Fox River Mall, responded to this reviewResponded February 21, 2012

Thank you so much! So many guests love our location for shopping. We are glad you had an opportunity to take advantage of the great location. We hope to see you again soon!