“Fabulous!”

Dining options: Private Dining, Reservations
Appleton, Wisconsin, United States
“Fabulous!”
Reviewed October 4, 2012

My husband and I tried Kensington Grill for the first time a couple weeks ago and we loved it! Great service, great atmosphere, and GREAT food. I had the Salmon (the special that night) and it was one of the best dishes I have ever had. I highly recommend!! We will be back.

• Visited September 2012

Oshkosh, WI
“Fabulous-can't wait to go back”
Reviewed September 28, 2012

Wow! The scallops served with a corn bacon risotto were fabulous!! I can't wait to bring our Gourmet Club here to sample the wonderful cuisine. My husband (Cabo Bob) loved the pork chop. Our server recommended the Creme Brulee, and it was another highlight of the meal.
Loved the New York atmospher! Can't wait to go back.

• Visited September 2012
Neenah, Wisconsin, United States
“My new favorite place!”
Reviewed August 27, 2012

Five of us for dinner, we all ordered something different and we all loved what we ordered. The food was so delicious! I have been wanting to swoon over a delectable dish for a long time and it finally happened. We had the three meat ragu, the featured salmon, the scallops, the fabulous pork chop (seriously, it melted in your mouth), the scallops and a burger (the kid loved it). We shall return often.

• Visited August 2012
Green Bay, Wisconsin
“lowsy birthday dinner....”
Reviewed August 18, 2012

I had high hopes based on the previous reviews so we chose The Kensington Grille for my birthday dinner. First of all the place was very empty at 645pm on a Friday night which made me nervous. We ordered the spinach dip as an appetizer, it was tasty but very greasy. Then the biscuits came out, they were raw.. not a little raw, but very raw. Then my husbands food came out incorrectly and needed to go back to the kitchen to be "fixed." The biggest joke of the night was the "risotto"- which was NOT risotto. It was a pile of overcooked rice, drowned in cream. I sent it back immediately after taking a bite, telling the waitress that it was not at all what I expected. I got something different instead, disappointing. We asked for a dessert menu only to find out that they outsource their desserts from Manderfields, no thanks. To top it all off our bill came with things on it that we didn't order and no attempt was made to remedy our poor dining experience. Based on the lack of quality, service and atmosphere(its one big empty room) I will not be back.

• Visited August 2012
1 Thank Crenee1977
Appleton, Wisconsin, United States
“Upscale food”
Reviewed July 20, 2012

Food is delicious but the menu is different than the normal "supper club."

Visited July 2012