“Nice and quiet place for lunch or dinner”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Bella Vita - CLOSED

Bella Vita
Cuisines: Italian, American
Good for: Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Description: Rustic, authentic Italian cuisine. 17th Annual Golden Fork Award winners in 9 categories!
Neenah, Wisconsin
“Nice and quiet place for lunch or dinner”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 7, 2012 via mobile

I loved this place when it was under a different name, and love it more now. Great menu options and the prices are amazing for the quality and service. The Italian chicken salad was very nice as well as the Chardonnay. Well done guys

1 Thank mstarling
Matthew V, Manager at Bella Vita, responded to this review, June 14, 2012
Mstarling,

Thank you very much for choosing Bella Vita Ristorante for lunch last week. It was our pleasure to serve you and have the opportunity to have great conversation.

We strive to continuously provide exceptional dining, personalized service and comfortable, elegant accommodations as our goal to keep your loyalty as a return customer. Any time you have a conference across the street we look forward to seeing you for lunch!

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to serve you.

Kind Regards,

920-749-0303

Norman, Oklahoma
“A find in Appleton”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 4, 2012

We had an excellent experience. A fine bar, a robust wine line and attentive service. The food was tasty and we have a nice conversation with Matt, the assistant General Manager. He took great pride in the restaurant and his pride showed in the service.

• Visited June 2012
2 Thank Joel A
Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin
“Special Dining Experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 27, 2012

Very enjoyable dining experience. We were treated like royalty. We enjoyed our dinner very much,starting with our salads and ending with the desserts. We will definitely be back.

• Visited April 2012
1 Thank shellbell091
Kevin L, Manager at Bella Vita, responded to this review, July 25, 2012
Shellbell,

My sincere apologies that a response was not posted in a timely fashion, it does not reflect how we value your input whatsoever! Thank you for all the kind words, it was great to have you ladies in to Bella Vita. We certainly strive to treat all of our customers like royalty, but ensure that each guest experience is unique. We can't wait to have you back when you are in the area again!
Appleton, Wisconsin
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great food, great wine, great value, great time!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 28, 2012

We have eaten at Bella Vita on numerous occassions for everything from weekday dinners to special nights out. The atmosphere is comforting, inviting, and, even on the busiest nights, feels like you have private dining accomodations because of the layout of the restaurant. One of the many reasons we love to eat here is we love to support restaurants who support local vendors. The waitstaff is friendly and courteous. The chef team is very knowledgeable regarding specialty diets like vegetarianism.
I generally start out with the Bruschetta or a salad before my meal. Many restaurants serve 'bruschetta' but I don't think I've had Bruschetta until Bella Vita.
I highly recommend any of the pasta dishes as I am vegetarian, but I especially love the specialty ravioli. My family and friends who prefer fish, poultry and meat are equally pleased with their meals. Even the pickiest of my friends told us it was the best steak she's had. The food has always been above expectations. I disagree with other reviewer's comments about portion size; The meal is filling and more than I would eat if I were home. The mozzarella is even made fresh daily at the restaurant! It really exemplifies the care that goes into every dish, especially the Caprese salad, my favorite salad before my entree.
The wine list is extensive, and the bartenders are able to suggest and whip up specialty drinks when I'm undecided. They always hit the mark.
I love Bella Vita. It is my go-to restaurant for any occassion.

• Visited March 2012
1 Thank Jessica P
Matthew V, Manager at Bella Vita, responded to this review, June 14, 2012
Jessica P,
I would like to thank you for your recent visit to Bella Vita Ristorante and the CopperLeaf Boutique Hotel. It is truly a pleasure to hear your kind and gracious comments and the opportunity to serve you and your guests.

I’m happy to hear that the accommodations of at Bella Vita were above and beyond your expectations, as complete guest satisfaction is our goal and to earn your loyalty as return patron. We understand that many people have dietary restrictions and food allergies, we will do our best to accommodate all guests. We do offer vegetarian items and also provide our gluten free guests with a gluten free menu. Thank you for pointing out to our tripadvisor guests that we do use local vendors to provide our guests with the most fresh products and we also just love to support our own and our community.

We take great pride in providing exceptional services and experiences for guests dining in our restaurant, banquet areas, and the entire hotel; my staff and I work hard to make sure all guests will remember the great experience from the exceptional food to the exquisite accommodations.

My staff and I are looking forward to you and your guest’s next visit and wish you all the best in your business and personal endeavors.

Best Regards,

920-380-4745
Neenah, Wisconsin
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great for 20”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 27, 2012

We had a gathering for office coming up and we decided to book it at the Copper Leaf Hotel. It was a great choice. The room was very spacious and the bar was beautiful. Drink prices were very reasonable and the wine list was superb. Not only were the servers very friendly, they also had a great sense of humor! The food came out right on time and everything was piping hot! Kudos to the kitchen as it was a busy night in the restaurant and everything came out perfect and tasted great! I would recommend both the Copper Leaf and Bella Vita to anyone who is searching for a place to hold a group gathering. Thanks for the amazing night!

• Visited February 2012
1 Thank Lisa S
Matthew V, Manager at Bella Vita, responded to this review, March 29, 2012
Our Valued Guest,

I’m happy to hear that the accommodations of both at Bella Vita and the CopperLeaf were above and beyond your expectations, as complete guest satisfaction is our goal and to earn your loyalty as return patron.

We take great pride in providing exceptional services and experiences for guests dining in our banquet areas, my staff and I work hard to make sure all guests will remember the great experience and wonderful food they had.
Best Regards,