“Welcoming Experience!”

Ranked #1 of 25 Hotels in Appleton
Williams Bay, United States
“Welcoming Experience!”
Reviewed January 13, 2014

The staff here always seems available and willing to help with even the smallest of requests. The facilities are flawlessly clean and comfortable. Breakfast offers a healthy variety for any appetite or taste!

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (48)
Wisconsin, United States
Reviewed January 12, 2014

I had to stay in Appleton due to bad weather and chose the Hampton over the Hilton Garden Inn because it was closer to where I needed to be. The service was great, room was clean and breakfast was made and all ready for guests at 6am which was nice because that's the time I had to leave. My only complaints are based on my preferences and nothing to do with bad service. The bed was to firm for me, I am used to a softer bed and softer pillows. It seemed the pillows retained there puffy form. I know these are personal preferences so not worth complaining but I did not sleep well at all so caution others that may be used to more of a softer bed.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank Adam K
Glen Burnie, United States
Reviewed January 11, 2014

I can't say enough about the friendliness and helpfulness of the hotel staff. We had to call 911 for my husband 3 times during our stay. The staff was concerned and regularly inquired as to his condition. He spent one week in the hospital after emergency surgery. The staff was very helpful in extending the reservations and keeping us in the same room for the entire stay.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple

Reviewed January 4, 2014

I am a Hampton Inn traveler. This property is one I have stayed at other times and I am not disappointed. I had an issue that I told the front desk about the next morning and it was dealt with immediately and I also received a note from them. I will recommend staying there and will be back. Excellent management and employees.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled solo
Milwaukee, United States
Reviewed January 2, 2014

We traveled to the Appleton area for a youth baseball tournament and decided to stay at the Hampton Inn. I have stayed at Hampton Inns before and based on our previous positive experiences, we didn't hesitate to book our stay at Hampton. They have a passion for satisfying their guests from the lobby, to the room, to the pool, and it shows!

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family

Eagle River, United States
Reviewed January 1, 2014

This hotel was excellent. We were able to come a day early due to bad weather and we did not have to switch rooms. Very convenient as we attended the Green Bay Pack Game. The breakfast was very good too. There was also a kind Santa who helped us brush off our truck from all of the snow.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family

1 Thank Shari C
Reviewed December 29, 2013

There was a snowstorm that dropped around 4 inches of snow overnight during our stay. When we left in the morning I noticed that all cars in the parking lot had been cleaned off while at the hotel next door not a single car was cleaned off. I thought it was very nice, very considerate, and highly unexpected to find that my car had been cleared of snow to make my ease of departure easier. Thank you for that since I still had shopping to do before a 75 mile drive home.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple