Hampton Inn Appleton-Fox River Mall Area
Best Western Appleton Inn(Appleton)(Great Value!)
$88
$82
$77
Cambria hotel & suites(Appleton)(Great Value!)
$71
CopperLeaf Hotel(Appleton)
$176
$171
  • Restaurant
All reviewsrubber duckgreat hotelfox river mallcookiesfront desk staffcomplimentary breakfastroom was cleanstaff was friendlyfresh fruitrestaurants and shoppingshuttle serviceexcellent staywould definitely stay here againoatmealthe hotel staffpool and hot tubpool area
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 24, 2012

I have been to a lot of properties but returned to this one only because of the great service I had here this past summer, and once again it was outstanding!
I really cant say enough about this property and its staff they are way a head of the rest, great front desk people always so helpful and the property is so well kept its great to see how much they care about this property to keep it looking like its brand new!

Room Tip: With the new queen size beds every room is a great room you dont have to ask for a king to have all the room you need.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
rkliment, General Manager at Hampton Inn Appleton-Fox River Mall Area, responded to this reviewResponded October 29, 2012

Hello Rick - Thanks for taking the time to write such a positive review about us! Thank you for coming back to our hotel. I'm glad to hear the front desk offered such great service. I'm also glad to hear you enjoyed our new queen beds! Thanks again for staying and we hope you'll choose us again the next time you are in Appleton!

Reviewed October 21, 2012

I have stayed at this location on several occasions, and I must say each and every time has been very consistent. Quick check in process, clean and well maintained rooms, and adequately supplied with towels and coffee in the room. And each time I have used the pool area, there has always been more than enough towels there as well , no matter how busy it is. The breakfast area is inviting, and the food has never let me down. The rooms are also very quiet, amazing how they have engineered a sound barrier within in each room. Thank you Hampton Inn, and staff for a location I can count on.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family

Hello Flyboygunner - Thanks for taking the time to write such a positive review about us! I'm glad to hear you had such a great experience again. It sounds like you enjoyed the room, the pool area, and the breakfast as well. Thanks again for choosing us and I hope you'll choose us the next time your travels bring you to Appleton!

Reviewed October 18, 2012

The staff is terrific, the rooms are above average, and very clean. I go out of my way to stay here when I am in Appleton on business. I get disappointed when I try and book a room and it is full! You get all of the benefits of a Hampton Inn, but this team seems to take it up a notch. If you are looking for a great comfortable night's sleep with great hospitality, I recommend this Hampton.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business

Hello dgomalley - Thanks for taking the time to write such a great review about us! I'm glad to hear you have positive experiences when you stay. You're right, it's too bad we can't have you stay with us every time! Thanks again for your business and I hope you can stay with us the next time you are back in Appleton!

Reviewed October 13, 2012

Staff is friendly, lobby/public area is nicely arranged, rooms are updated and quiet, beds are comfortable, breakfast setup is clean with good variety. Fantastic value for the price. Would stay here again.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends

Hello AZMary89 - Thanks for taking the time to write such a positive review about all aspects of your stay. I appreciate you taking time out of your schedule to share your positive experience with others. We look forward to having you stay with us again the next time you are in Appleton!

Reviewed October 12, 2012

Wonderful staff, great hotel, perfect location and good value....this should be your first choice for the Appleton area.

The front desk staff is second to none and they do a great job making sure your stay is top notch. They remember your name, provide a warm and welcoming atmosphere and genuinely make you feel like a friend....not just a guest.

I highly recommend this location; you will not be disappointed! And make sure you say hello to Alicia (front desk manager)!

• Stayed: October 2012
1  Thank awrader

Hello awrader - Thanks for taking the time to write such a positive review about us! I'm glad to hear you enjoyed your stay, and found our staff and service to not only meet but exceed your expectations. Thanks again for your business!