Hampton Inn Appleton-Fox River Mall Area
$95
ExtendedStay
Cambria hotel & suites(Appleton)(Great Value!)
$71
Best Western Appleton Inn(Appleton)(Great Value!)
$100
$66
$135
$122
Country Inn
AmericInn Lodge & Suites Appleton(Appleton)(Great Value!)
$77
CopperLeaf Hotel(Appleton)
$176
$171
  • Restaurant
All reviewsrubber duckgreat hotelfox river mallcookiesfront desk staffcomplimentary breakfastroom was cleanstaff was friendlyfresh fruitrestaurants and shoppingshuttle serviceexcellent staywould definitely stay here againoatmealthe hotel staffpool and hot tubpool area
Reviewed November 22, 2011

For 21 years four of us friends/sisters have met to shop, visit and share stories in November.
For 17 of these years we have stayed at the Hampton Inn in Appleton, Wi. I cannot say enough about the courteous, friendly service we receive. From the clerk at the desk, to the shuttle bus driver, to the lady who prepares our wonderful breakfast...they all treat us like we are each the most important guest. The rooms are clean and comfortable. We just love the fresh coffee and fruit, anytime of the day or night! I highly recommend the Hampton Inn in Appleton, WI!

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled with friends
rkliment, General Manager at Hampton Inn Appleton-Fox River Mall Area, responded to this reviewResponded December 28, 2011

Hello Barbara - Thank you for the generous words about your recent stay! It was great to have you back for your 17th year of shopping and relaxation! It's always nice to see familiar faces, and we see plenty this time of year as friends and family come back to go shopping at the mall. I'm glad you enjoyed your room and your time together! We'll hope to see you back next year! Thanks, Randy

Reviewed November 18, 2011

Stayed one might, November 16tj & couldn't have been more pleased. From the very pleasant desk clerk to the very comfortable room to the delicious free breakfast the next morning, you couldn't jace asked for anything more. The fresh coffee & fruit on the lobby area is a nice touch as well. I don't know what type of "sleep system" the Hilton chain is using (must be some sort of sleep drugs in that bedding-HA HA- kidding - nothing of the sort) but i had one of the most restful sleeps ever! Fantastic! Plenty of nice fluffy towels in the bathroom and,yes, a cute little rubber duckie sitting right there on the tub's edge-nice touch! Would I stay there again? In a heartbeat!

• Stayed: November 2011

Hello sloopie1 - Thank you for the great feedback! I appreciate you taking the time to let us know how your stay went! I am glad you enjoyed your stay, and no, we don't use sleep drugs in our bedding system, but that's not a bad idea! Thanks again, Randy

Reviewed November 9, 2011

I am a Hilton Honors member and I've stayed at over 100 Hampton Inns, and this was the worst experience I ever had! I was excited about staying at this hotel because of the reviews, but when I went to the room they gave me, it was a mini-room, with a tiny one person bed, hand held shower, and bars around the toilet and shower. I wanted a regular room and a king-sized bed, so I went back downstairs to request a regular room, and they said they were sold out! I told them I would like to get a refund and go somewhere else. They refunded my money, and without offering to help me find a hotel with a regular sized bed, off I went, and there are many nice hotels in this area. I was glad I left because this located is surrounded by gorgeous hotels, and I ended up saving $45 a night at a much nicer hotel with a huge room, right next door. I would've been fine if they warned me they were out of regular sized rooms, and offered to find me another hotel. But don't charge me full price for a mini-room, which is not what I reserved.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled on business
6  Thank Itravel100daysayear
rkliment, General Manager at Hampton Inn Appleton-Fox River Mall Area, responded to this reviewResponded January 13, 2012

Hello Itravel100daysayear - Thank you for taking the time to tell me about your experience. You are a loyal Hampton guest, and I apologize for the experience that you had with our hotel. It was not what you expected, and for that I am disappointed. I noticed that your room type was booked by a third-party reservation system, and I'm sorry that we did not have another room type available that evening due to being full. Understandably, that did not work for you and you chose to stay at another hotel. I would hope you would give us another try when your travels bring you back to Appleton. Again, I'm sorry we disappointed you. Sincerely, Randy Kliment

Reviewed September 1, 2011

Very clean and modern Hampton Inn in the Fox River Mall. Very close to shopping and several restaurants, and easy access to highway to Green Bay for football.

Room Tip: Rooms slightly smaller than average Hampton, but plenty of room for two in king bed room.
  • Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
rkliment, General Manager at Hampton Inn Appleton-Fox River Mall Area, responded to this reviewResponded September 6, 2011

Hello TAGRNC57 - Thank you for taking the time to share your hotel experience, and thank you for the compliments on your stay. We appreciated your stay with us. It sounds like you were traveling through on your way from Iowa to Green Bay. Thanks for choosing us and we hope you stay with us again when you are back in the Appleton area!

Reviewed August 29, 2011

King size room was very nicely decorated unlike some other hotel rooms but it was a little smaller since we had the last room near the stairwell. It had desk and closet built in to the wall surrounding a small window with very nice blinds. The bed was extremely comfortable. It had a cute bathroom vanity and even a small rubber ducky.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled as a couple

Hello lizzy557 - Thank you for taking the time to write about your recent experience with us, and thank you for the compliments. Yes, we love the little rubber duckies too! Thanks again!