“Yeah, they're open today!”

Antojitos Mexicanos
Ranked #26 of 366 Restaurants in Appleton
Cuisines: Mexican
“Yeah, they're open today!”
Reviewed February 8, 2014 via mobile

As some others have pointed out, the odd hours can get the best of you, particularly because this informal place calls to your spontaneous sensibilities. But boy are you happy when you pull up and see the Open sign! I usually find myself here on business lunch with another patron who's raved about this place since the day it opened. We typically go for tacos, always great by the way, but last time I ordered Queso Fundido (not on the menu) and the waiter was immediately accommodating and asked the right questions. One of my favorite places when I get a hankering for Chorizo.

1 Thank Seldom-seen-schultz

“Small but amazing”
Reviewed November 29, 2013 via mobile

Ate here many of times, but time to write my review. Been here at least ten times and deserves a great rating scale. Not once have I been disappointed. Have went there with my family and even friends. The oener is known there and always making sure everything is going smooth. If u have not been there yet, its time to go in and enjoy :)

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank Nicole M
Appleton, Wisconsin
“Hands down the BEST and most AUTHENTIC Mexican Cuisine in Appleton and the whole metro Fox Valley area.”
Reviewed October 20, 2013

I love this restaurant. I've been coming here since they first opened and I have nothing bad to say about it except they need LONGER hours and MORE space so they can fill it up all the time! The food is nothing short of astounding. I come here all the time with family and am constantly bringing new friends in to experience it. Not one person I have brought has been dissapointed even after my adoring description of the restaurant. You won't go amiss by trying the Classic Margarita (on the rocks), any of the Fajita dishes, the multitude of burrito options, or any selections from the many varying ala carte menu items. The price is right!!! If authenticity is what you are looking for, this is the place. I've been to Mexico and eaten in tourist areas and off the beaten path. This is the closest I've found to being there without the airfare! Eat here, OFTEN. Only complaint is how small it is and the hours can be a litte upsetting when I want to eat here every day!

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank Brad E
Barrington, Illinois
“Excellent food”
Reviewed September 23, 2013

We went on a weekend and enjoyed a fabulous meal. I had the enchiladas with mole - super. My husband had the chilaquiles and my son had steak tacos, both loved their meals. Great food, reasonable prices -- we'll be back soon.

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank KMac455
“Hard to stop eating...”
Reviewed July 25, 2013 via mobile

We love the great happy hour specials; buy a drink, get a free app is awesome. The margaritas are delicious. I'm hooked on the salsa. The service is always great- quick and friendly. The food is good, and we always leave overly full.

• Visited July 2013