“Dinner ”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed December 9, 2017 via mobile

The wait for a table was about 45 minutes but the menu had a big selection. Spaghetti was good and staff was friendly

Reviewed December 8, 2017 via mobile

Stopped at prime lunch time, short wait, greeted immediately! Staff was friendly and well versed in the menu. Entree was served hot to table in less than 10minutes. Great flavor and good sized portions.

Reviewed December 7, 2017

We've been here a few times and have never been disappointed. We each had a soup (perfect for a cold, windy day), and a main entree. Everything was excellent. Save room for dessert (I got a box for the rest of my entree), they were amazing! The service was great. Our waitress did a great job describing the different foods before we made our choices.

Reviewed December 6, 2017

As a hearing aid person, the acoustics are terrible. I could not hear the folks at my table in a simple conversation. I mentioned it to mgt and the response was people like the noisy atmosphere, Needless to say, I have not returned since.

Reviewed December 4, 2017 via mobile

The bench mark for linguini clam dish. This alone will bring me back again and again. Great staff and atmosphere. A plus.