“OH EM GEE!”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed September 17, 2013

This is one of my daughter and my favorite places to go....She loves the pork chop and I love the veal...We always make it a point to stop for Carmella's. They are definitely worth the money and the atmosphere is great! Hope they continue to succeed!

Reviewed September 14, 2013 via mobile

Carmella's never disappoints. Went for my wife's birthday and enjoyed everything. We were promptly seated and Mike had bread in front of immediately. Our order arrived in a timely fashion. We were even compted a cupcake for birthday. Appleton is lucky to have this great venue.

Reviewed September 10, 2013 via mobile

Appetizers were excellent. Excellent entre choices. All at our table enjoyed the variety of dishes. We should have followed the advice of the waiter on his recommendation for his favorite. The one who did left nothing on the plate. Desserts choices were few. I will be back and give some of the other dishes a try for sure.

Reviewed September 6, 2013

All of the food is excellent. Chili grilled Shrimp the best! I soo loved the scallops and service was superb!

Reviewed September 3, 2013 via mobile

This cute little spot is near the mall tucked away. It offers a fabulous wine selection and an exceptional menu. The chef is amazing!!! Always clean, consistent and delicious!

Been to Carmella's? Share your experiences!