“Good food”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special occasions, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed June 13, 2013

Many choices on the menu. Waitstaff was very informative when questions were asked regarding menu items. Good service. We ate lunch here and was not disappointed. A little on the pricier side for the location of the restaurant (in a strip mall), but we would definitely return.

Reviewed June 10, 2013

I used to love this restaurant. I then went on a Friday night and was told that it would be a 90 minute wait. I then looked down on the list, and saw that there were several names with a box around the names and VIP written next to their names. Please remember that this is Appleton WI, not NYC or LA. I prefer to go to restaurants where everyone is a VIP!

4  Thank Robby0314
Reviewed June 9, 2013

Carmela’s continues to be the premier eateries in the Fox Valley. Despite its inauspicious location, the food is outstanding. My wife always orders the chicken parm and is never disappointed. I like to experiment with one of the daily specials and am extremely satisfied. True, the prices are a little higher than some other restaurants in the Valley, but so is the quality of the food. The place does fill up quickly, s plan ahead. It is worth the wait.

Reviewed June 8, 2013

We went to Carmeiia's for lunch and had such a wonderful meal we went back for dinner the same day. It was the best meal I have ever eaten. The service is top notch and everyone so friendly and helpful with picking out a superb meal. This place will always be a stop I make. When I'm in Appleton.

Reviewed June 5, 2013 via mobile

Well rounded menu. Food is really high quality. The service is really friendly too. I love their arugula salad. I tried their panini, a little on the greasy side