All reviews room was clean breakfast bar would stay again mini fridge very nice hotel super8 gal mall freeway wi packers
Reviewed August 9, 2018

I have stayed in some poor facilities before but this is probably one of the worst. The housekeeping staff were loud and obtrusive, don't bother with breakfast and bring earplugs to sleep. If you want drugs in the parking lot, this is the place for you.

• Stayed: August 2018, traveled with friends
Reviewed August 8, 2018 via mobile

We arrived Saturday at 3pm. The air conditioner was leaking all over the carpet so I reported it and the front desk said it would be 4hrs for the repair man. I said we could deal with it but the longer we ran the air the more soaked the carpet became so we switched rooms. The second room smelled musty was dirty and I mean dirty. The head board was very dusty, the sheets and the comforter had something all over the side. The blowdryer sparked and smoked when I tried to use it.The bath tub had a piece attached to the bottom and when we stood on it there was a hole under it!! The shower made such a loud noise you could hear it in the hallway. Our family had 4 rooms as we were there for a graduation party and we were not happy with the condition of the rooms. We would have left but it was packer family night so no hotels to move to. I heard others complain the next morning but all the lady keep saying is ok thanks for letting us know. We didn't even want to eat the breakfast just left and got out of there. I definatly would never recommend this place!!!!

Stayed: August 2018, traveled with family
Reviewed August 7, 2018

The check in/out of the hotel was fast and friendly. However everything else about the hotel was awful. Our room was not cleaned. We aren't even sure if the sheets were changed or if the bed was just remade to look like they had been changed. The carpet was gross and had not been vacuumed. We found a finger nail on the floor, hair in the tub, dried coffee spills on top of the micro and don't get me started on what was behind the nightstand. I noticed when I plugged my phone in. The room had an awful musty smell. The only reason we stayed was because we didn't have time to check into another hotel before the event we came in to town for started. I can honestly say that I've never stayed in a hotel that was that filthy. We didn't stay for breakfast because we wanted to just get out of there.

• Stayed: August 2018, traveled with family
Reviewed July 28, 2018

Don't stay during the airshow the rate will double . Clean quite place Convenient to the expressway.and downtown. Large parking lot. Ate at Applebys next door. This is better than other Super 8's I have been at.

• Stayed: July 2018, traveled on business
Reviewed July 22, 2018 via mobile

First room the shower was broken. Given another room and desk clerk didnt know if it was clean or not.

Apparently there was a party overnight that left the lobby trashed with beer cans. Adjoining rooms were obnoxious and kept some of us awake all night.

Could use a fresh exterior update and a little better staff.

Stayed: July 2018, traveled with friends