Our stay here was enjoyable. We were in town to see a show at the Fox Cities PAC which is just down College Ave. and we also visited the Farmers Market downtown on Sat morning (an impressive market!)
- Fast check-in
- Clean, comfortable room with 3 pillows of various firmness on each bed
- A/C worked like a charm (almost too well)
- Window opens for fresh air!
- Nice breakfast area with a good number of tables
- A good number of truck drivers/construction workers staying here (I find this to indicate a place with consistent service and decent pricing).
- Nice to have fridge and microwave in the room.
- Denny's open next door 24/7 and it looks like a nice steak house may also be going in.
- Some Wi-Fi problems the first night (it worked fine the 2nd day)
- Room seemed "stuffy" (we opened the window for a while to air it out)
- Not a lot of protein choices for breakfast (yogurt was pretty much the only one)
- Hallways shows some wear and tear but you can tell they patch and paint frequently to keep them maintained.
- Walls are a bit thin, if you're a super light sleeper it might be an issue. We were fine.
- The access road for the hotel is a bit weird (hint, don't turn right when leaving) but that's not the hotel's fault.
Overall, a very nice stay and I'll plan on staying here again for future visits to the area.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Super 8 Appleton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Super 8 Appleton Hotel Appleton
- Super Eight Appleton
- Appleton Super Eight
- Appleton Super 8