“Winter Youth Convention”

Radisson Paper Valley Hotel
Ranked #9 of 25 Hotels in Appleton
Reviewed January 23, 2013

We always stay here during our Winter Youth Convention and have always gotten excellent service from the friendly staff. This is a top notch hotel! :) The rooms are clean, the beds are comfortable and the staff is very helpful!

1  Thank Christina G
Write a ReviewReviews (1,066)

Reviewed January 22, 2013

WE LOVE RADISSON PAPER VALLEY HOTEL!!! We have stayed at this hotel for many conventions, and are always impressed. Most recently, we stayed for 'Winter Youth Convention,' with approx. 800 in attendance. The hotel did a fantastic job of coordinating check-in, check-out, and many other aspects of a convention so large. The staff is friendly and the rooms and facility are always clean. Kaylene, the reservations coordinator, is always very helpful and quick to respond to questions. Thank you, Radisson Paper Valley for everything!!!!!

Reviewed January 22, 2013

We held our annual Kickoff meeting at the Paper Valley and it was a pleasure to work with the entire staff. No matter how many little changes I needed or how crazy I got to be as the date of the event drew near, our contact Christy was very calm and made all the changes to make sure I had everthing just as I needed it.
The day of the event ran smoothly and the food was outstanding!
I do recommend this location for any events and I'm sure we will be back in the future to host our next meeting.

Room Tip: From my understanding from my guests, all of the rooms were excellent!!
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed January 21, 2013

We always have a great stay when we go to the paper valley. The staff is very helpful and the rooms very nice and comfortable. I love that it is right down town. Parking is very easy. I would definitely recommend a stay here to anyone.

1  Thank L B
Reviewed January 21, 2013

We had stayed at the Radisson Paper Valley Hotel for a winter Youth convention in December and I was impressed on how friendly the staff was! There was hundereds of kids from ages 12 to 25 and the hotel stayed in order! I was impressed on how the hotel stayed very clean! Checking in was very fast and even faster checking out. I would highly recommend this hotel for anyone! If there was one downfall about this hotel, it would be that their elevator is exceptionally slow and there stair way is a little to narrow. Cant wait til next year!

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank dbmill86
Reviewed January 21, 2013

I was extremely satisfied with my hotel stay at the Radisson Paper Valley. EVERY single employee I came into contact with was professional and extremely nice. To start with the check-in, I spoke to Jennifer V who was brisk with the process and was able to assist my needs with not a hint of hesitation - very refreshing. Secondly, when I was trying to find the vending machines Saturday morning, one of the employees at the front desk pointed me in the right direction only after he offered to make change of my money for the soda machine because he was sure it would except quarters before dollars. Finally, when I was just about to leave the hotel, I called the front desk asking if I needed to come down there and yet another great employee, Michael let me know that I was all set and asked how my stay was. Mark Kloehn, the front office manager should receive a raise because of how well he trained his employees. Not only were the employees fantastic but the hotel itself is breathtaking and with it's perfect location, anyone should make this their first choice. I will make sure that the Radisson Paper Valley is my first choice in all my of visits to the Appleton area.

Room Tip: If you are in the Appleton area, I would most definately advise you to stay at the Radisson Paper Va...
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed January 19, 2013

We had the rehearsal dinner for our son's wedding in the Redwood Room. It was perfect! The room was private and nicely arranged for our group. The food and service was excellent....just what we had hoped for. The catering manager was very helpful in planning a great pre-party for the wedding.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family