Motel 6 Appleton
$124
ComfortSuites
$139
Hampton.com
Best Western Appleton Inn(Appleton)(Great Value!)
$70
$97
$95
Cambria hotel & suites(Appleton)(Great Value!)
$71
CopperLeaf Hotel(Appleton)
$132
$128
  • Restaurant
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed August 28, 2012

This place is scary.We left as soon as we seen the room. The place is fithy, it smells like smoke.The only thing good is the location but we left to go somewhere else.There is no way I would stay there.

• Stayed: August 2012
1  Thank kvekeroff
Ryan B, General Manager at Motel 6 Appleton, responded to this reviewResponded September 12, 2012

We are continuing to improve the state of the hotel with our housekeeping staff. New guidelines towards hotel cleanliness have been put in place.

Reviewed July 18, 2012

We booked the hotel for an overnight stay. The staff was wonderful and helped accommodate a mix up in my reservation. I thought I booked a double room (two beds), but it was a one double bed room. The staff helped me to change the room at no additional charge.

The room was pretty clean, but smelled faintly of smoke, I assumed that it was formerly a smoking room. Otherwise, it was a fine room for a single night stay.

• Stayed: July 2012

Glad our staff could help with your reservation and accommodate the room change for you. We will always upgrade rooms for guests to accommodate guests needs, when available. We are also working with housekeeping and front desk staff to ensure smoking guidelines are being followed.

Reviewed July 12, 2012

I got a good deal on Groupon for this hotel so that's the only reason I chose to stay there, I had no idea if it was good or not. When I drove up there were junky cars and construction vehicles in the parking lot and people sitting outside, giving it a ghetto like atmosphere. The lady at the front desk was really nice, and the rest of the staff was as well but the room was gross!! It smelled like an old ashtray and when I took my sandals off to walk on the floor my feet were instantly sticky so I had to keep my shoes on. I accidentally spilled some water on the floor so I took a white washcloth from the bathroom to clean it up and it turned black, showing me how dirty the dark red, sticky carpet really was. The toilet was leaking, it had tons of caulk around it so it wasn't the first time they had a problem with it. The tile in the bathroom was white with white grout that was stained black from dirt and the handles on the shower were moldy. When I walked outside the next morning there were empty beer cases laying all over, it's definitely a place that out of town workers stay at. I wouldn't suggest it to anyone and I wouldn't stay there again, it's in need of some major updating and repairs.

Room Tip: Don't stay here.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Jamie H
Reviewed June 27, 2012

The outside of the hotel may seem a little deceiving but the staff is friendly and the rooms feel very cozy. Our floor was quiet and the walls seemed to be pretty thick and sound proof. Even though we didn't spend too much time at the hotel, the price was a great bargain and we felt like we were at home.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank tcapkspr
Reviewed June 1, 2012

I'll rate this poor rather than terrible just because the front desk guy was very nice and check-in was quick. Unfortunately, his shift ended soon after. Our room was just medium clean and our a/c didn't work. We asked to switch rooms but were told there weren't any available and no one to fix the a/c. And that was the end of that. It was a very hot and muggy night! However, we already prepaid through Hotwire so we stayed the 1 night.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple