Comfort Suites Appleton Airport
$66
ExtendedStay
Best Western Appleton Inn(Appleton)(Great Value!)
$70
$66
Cambria hotel & suites(Appleton)(Great Value!)
$71
$176
$171
Travelocity
  • Restaurant
All reviewspool areafree happy hoursmall water slidepool table and ping pong tablegreat hotelcocktail hourkwik triphot tublarge poolfox river mallsleeper sofaloved this hoteloff the highwayfirst floorstaff was friendlyfree breakfast ishome away from home
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 23, 2012

The swimming area in this hotel is second to none of its class. Happy hour provides free drinks, popcorn, and pizza for all guests. The rooms were comfortable and clean.

Stayed: April 2012
cgifford, General Manager at Comfort Suites Appleton Airport, responded to this reviewResponded April 24, 2012

Thank you for the wonderful review of the Comfort Suites Appleton. Its always great to hear we are meeting our goals regarding our guest experience. Please stop and introduce your self during your next visit to our property.

Reviewed April 23, 2012

I love this Hotel!!! My family and I have stayed here before and we have NO complaints about htis Hotel. I work at a Hotel myself, so I am always on the look out for things, that are not quite up to par. I never have a problem at this Hotel!! Our recent stay I brought the whole family, we had 2 rooms and everyone had a great time!! Front Desk is always pleasant, very accomidating and just over all a great stay!! We will definately will be back!! Thank you for a great stay.....again!!

Room Tip: Pool side rooms are GREAT when you have children!!
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family

Thank you for writing a review regarding your stay at the Comfort Suites Appleton. We strive to provide the best value and service in our area. I am sorry about the noisy train horn during the night of your stay. The tracks near the hotel are not used very often. Our guests don't hear train horns very often as a result. So sorry one came through town the night of your stay.

Reviewed April 21, 2012

Happy hour is 5-7 with complimentary drinks, very nice feature! Bruce was a wonderful bartender. Overall good experience. Only negative was train tracks nearby and the train horn was very loud all night.

• Stayed: April 2012
1  Thank jkesnc
Reviewed April 15, 2012

Reluctant to return after my visit last year, this time personell went out of their way to make my stay comfortable. Manager at the desk was welcoming and accommodating, anxious to please. It provided me a home away from home atmosphere which is important to me. There was a maintenance form in the room which made me know they are in earnest about providing service and detail, and which I filled out for a minor repair that I was sure they would wish to know about, and lastly, the breakfast was quite satisfactory with good selection and nutritional value. I will book there in the future.

Room Tip: Upper room away from highway side quieter.
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled solo
cgifford, General Manager at Comfort Suites Appleton Airport, responded to this reviewResponded April 16, 2012

Thank you for giving us another opportunity to serve you. We have been working extra hard with the staff to provide superior service to all our guests. Our company motto is "Feel at home with us". Glad to hear we are reaching this goal with some of our guests. Hope to see you again the next time you stay in the Appleton area. Best Regards.

Reviewed April 1, 2012

Stayed 2 weeks at the Comfort Suites Appleton on a business trip and was quite satisfied with the hotel. The positives are: (1) great location, being near a shopping mall and a huge range of restaurants, all within 5 minutes drive (2) Clean, comfortable and good size room, which includes free wi-fi and a flat screen TV with 50+ channels free while the bathroom is modern, marble finish and has shower over bath tub (3) great atmosphere, in particular during the "happy hours" at the in-house bar where free local beer, pizza and popcorn are provided. Great for winding down and socialise (4) great services and helpful staff. The room is serviced daily and the free hot breakfast was generous and the menu changed daily (5) safe location, had no problem walking back to the hotel late at night.

The only negative was there was no elevator, not great for those with many luggage

Overall, would be quite happy to stay there again.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business
cgifford, General Manager at Comfort Suites Appleton Airport, responded to this reviewResponded April 5, 2012

Thank you so much for writing a review of your recent stay at the Comfort Suites Appleton. Your review will be very helpful for our future guests when making informed decisions of where to stay in the Fox Cities Area. We do have plans on adding an elevator in the next two years as we continually upgrade the Hotel. Perhaps on your next visit it will have been installed. Best Regards.