We have spent one week in Vila Kalango. We had a dune view stilt house. Everything would be perfect if it was not so noisy all the time! Buggies are running all day and also early in the morning. On the other side from our stilt house (beach and garden view)there are some work in progress for the construction of a new pousada. Works starts at 8 am and finish at 5-6 pm. Basically it is impossible to relax that's why we came for and pay so much! I mean, VK is wonderful but really, the noise is too much for me!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perfect for those seeking peace, tranquility, and sailing. Nestled among palm trees and cashew trees, the beach resort faces the sea and is privy to northeastern Brazil's most famous sunset. There are 24 charming and comfortable apartments, stilt houses, and bungalows blended perfectly into the natural environment. All designed with local materials, illustrating the high level of production and local crafts. Features include a lounge with games, TV room, massage area, bar, a 19 m swimming pool overlooking the ocean, windsurfing school and storage, a restaurant featuring regional cuisine, buggy rides in the ponds of the region and lot of hammocks to let time pass without thinking of anything else, except enjoy the extraordinary atmosphere of peace that breathes tranquility here. Vila Kalango guarantees unforgettable memories at the best spot to experience the spectacle of Jericoacoara. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, Priceline, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Vila Kalango reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vila Kalango Jericoacoara, Brazil
- Vila Kalango Hotel Jericoacoara