Very nice environment, family friendly facilities and full breakfast service.
Roberto is excellent person, he'll take care of everything you need, including places to visit nearby.
Patricia and Ricardo will always follow up how you are doing and offer best of the place.
great place to stay. Wish I could stay longer.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Vila Bela Vista is a family owned and operated bed and breakfast located at the edge of the village of Jericoacoara. Surrounded by the beautiful sand dunes of the National Park, the hotel is conveniently, yet serenely located; a leisurely ten minute walk to the beach or into town. Vila Bela Vista is also unique in that it accommodates many different ambiances—from a child friendly area, to villas in a secluded part, providing more of an intimate experience. Each chalet at Vila Bela Vista is different, with interiors that are both uniquely charming and comfortable. VBV also features a swimming pool, jacuzzi, and Yoga studio are surrounded by beautiful gardens for your relaxation.The pousada also features Jericoacoara Stables- the only riding center in Jericoacoara. Many of our horses have been rescued and nursed back to health. Our goal is to raise happy, healthy horses and provide a safe and quality experience for our guests. Come and join our family for your tropical dream vacation of kitesurfing, windsurfing, horseback riding or just plain relaxation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Pousada Vila Bela Vista reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vila Bela Vista Jericoacoara
- Vila Bela Vista Hotel Jericoacoara
- Pousada Vila Bela Vista Jericoacoara, Brazil