“Fantastic hotel!”

Ranked #9 of 24 Hotels in Jericoacoara
Sao Paulo, SP
“Fantastic hotel!”
Reviewed November 20, 2010

My wife and I spent a whole week at the hotel. We have no doubt when we say that this is a fantastic place to stay in Jericoacoara. Amazing!

The staff is very polite. Hotel services are fantastic: bar, restaurant, swimming pools, spa... We've really enjoyed all the hotel had to offer.

Breakfast is literally on the beach. There are two swimming pools and two jacuzzi open from 9am to 9pm, with waiters ready to service whatever you need. The hotel's restaurant has a variety of foods, from salad to meat, including fish and all kind of sea foods, with honest prices.

As if this wasn't enough, the hotel is located in a very nice place. There are plenty of restaurants around, stores and other facilities. Just be careful to not know Jericoacoara other than Mosquito Blue's block.

• Stayed November 2010, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (35)
  • Korean first
Belo Horizonte, MG
Reviewed November 17, 2010

Our trip was a honeymoon, and it was perfect!
We enjoy all hotel services, mainly the services of bar and restaurant.
The location is excellent. You take your breakfast on the beach, indescribable!
The room is very good, and the air conditioning system is perfect. Room service is also very good.
The only thing we suggest how improvement is to expand the time of breakfast, starting a little earlier.

• Stayed November 2010, traveled as a couple
Sao Paulo, SP
Reviewed October 15, 2010

One of the best in the local. The breakfast at the beach is one of the best hotel points.

• Stayed September 2010, traveled as a couple
Lisbon, Portugal
Reviewed October 15, 2010

I love Jeri and Mosquito Blue. Good instalation, a beautiful swiming poll, good service, a simple and quiet room, but always very clean.

All the people very friendly and the spirit "no stress".

• Stayed October 2010, traveled with friends
Belo Horizonte, Brazil
Reviewed October 12, 2010

Nice food, beatiful beach and wonderful beach - this is the best hotel in Jericoacoara, Ceará

• Stayed December 2009, traveled with family
São Paulo
Reviewed October 8, 2010

I have just arrived from Jeri and I am delighted with the trip. I could me more if I didin´t have to deal with a different problem at the hotel everyday!!!! I got there Sunday night and when I decided to go to bed I was surprised by a torn and worn bed sheet! The matress (spring matress) had 90% of the springs spoiled!!!! The day after , Leda e Raquel the two very nice housekeepers changed the matress and of course the bed linen. Anytime I returned to my room I had to call reception to have the air conditioning turned on again!(I got to know that it wasn´t working well for some time...)And finally the toilet got clogged! Oh, I forgot to mention: all in 3 days!!!!!!!! My critic is to the owners who need to invest more in his establishiment and not to the staff who were extremely nice to us!

• Stayed October 2010, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Pupita53
munich
Reviewed October 5, 2010

A Luxury Hotel located on the main Jericoacoara beach, providing overwhelming views over the ocean and the dunes. Privacy, class, essentiality and ethnicity.
Open-air pool, spa, beach bar and restaurant are some of the outstanding features.
It´s a perfect place for your holidays!!!

• Stayed September 2010, traveled as a couple
Travelers also viewed these Jericoacoara hotels
Essenza Hotel
#8 of 24 in Jericoacoara
Hotel Villa Terra Viva
Hotel Villa Terra Viva
#11 of 24 in Jericoacoara
Hotel Hurricane Jeri (Praia)
Hotel Hurricane Jeri (Praia)
#2 of 24 in Jericoacoara
Casa na Praia
Casa na Praia
#7 of 24 in Jericoacoara
Pousada Vila Bela Vista
Pousada Vila Bela Vista
#15 of 24 in Jericoacoara

Been to My Blue Hotel? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about My Blue Hotel

Property: My Blue Hotel
Address: Rua Ismael s/n, Jericoacoara, Jijoca de Jericoacoara, State of Ceara 62598-000, Brazil
Location: Brazil > State of Ceara > Jijoca de Jericoacoara > Jericoacoara
Bar / Lounge Beach Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Shuttle Bus service Spa Suites Swimming Pool
#5 Luxury Hotel in Jericoacoara
#5 Romantic Hotel in Jericoacoara
#5 Family Hotel in Jericoacoara
#6 Spa Hotel in Jericoacoara
#8 On the Beach Hotel in Jericoacoara
Hotel Class:4 star — My Blue Hotel 4*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your My Blue Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Mosquito Blue Jeri Jericoacoara