“Excellent spot in Jeri”

Ranked #10 of 24 Hotels in Jericoacoara
São Paulo, SP
“Excellent spot in Jeri”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 22, 2014

After the trip from Fortaleza to Jeri you get to this spot and it is like arriving to heaven, very well decorated, clean and close to the beach

We were there 4 nights and nothing went wrong, internet is wireless with a decent speed.

Breakfast is very local but well made

I recommend it widely

Go to Jeri and will not forget it

Room Tip: It is one of the best options in town.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (34)
  • Korean first
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 20, 2013 via mobile

My family and I enjoyed 10 days at My Blue Hotel. And we had the best most relaxing days ever. Our son of 10 really enjoyed the pools, and the place still oozed tranquility and relaxation. The breakfast was a daily feast. And all staff was friendly, dedicated and serviceminded. My best recommendations <3

• Stayed September 2013
Bruxelles
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 3, 2013

We staid 3 night in this hotel.The hotel location is great: on the beach.
Lovely swimming pools.Lots of gardeners around.
The restaurant is fantastic : delicious whole fishes for two at reasonable price and served in a stylish way by very pleasant waiters.Memorable diners on the sand in candle light.
We had one of the best room, BUT the toilet seat was broken and had red stains on it.It was changed the next day.The bathroom walls were swollen with humidity, some tiles broken ...and the worth were the towels, small and worn out.Same with the very small filthy towels for the beach that you had to ask for at the front desk (only one a day)This is innacceptable: first time that we encounter such towels in an hotel , whatever which part of the world.
We had a very bad reception of internet in our room(127) and had to go outside to get our e-mails.
Finally, the people at the reception desk are not pleasant.Not a smile,not a hello,not a "thank you" when you leave...very rough ,not involved,not concerned,not trained and probably poorly paid...

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Pierre55
London, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 27, 2013

We went therein June 2012 and it was a superb stay, it is on the beach in front of the famous dune, the service was really good and and the food and the cocktails too! We felt very well looked after by the staff all the time!

• Stayed June 2013
Naples, Italy
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 21, 2013

After 10 years, MB confirms to be the best pousada in Jeri, in front of the beach with large swimmingpool and great personal working inside! I was there in alone, in couple and in family too! A good maintenance needs to be planned for the room, and some other places but the place is awesome! Every time I back in Jeri my place is MB, confortable and perfect to spend my holiday.
Great breakfast and fantastic dinner in front of the beach....with the moonlight on the seaview :)
Luca, Anna e Leonardo

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank LucaAnnaLeo
Sao Paulo, SP
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 27, 2013

I stayed in this hotel during one week with my husband. The hotel infrastructure and the service are really good. The breakfast and the restaurant are in the front of the beach, you can lay in a chair to sun bath and just order drinks to the waiter. The two pools are also very nice.
The only negative point is the suite (bedroom + bathroom). They smell mould. The localization is the best, very close to the best restaurants and ice cream store in the village. You are at a walk distance to everywhere.

Room Tip: Second floor is better because the lizards and frogs in the garden
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Santa Monica, CA
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 15, 2013

We loved our stay at My Blue! We stayed in room 139, which was an upgraded room by the beach restaurant where you can see some water. That room was very modern with high quality fixtures (worth the upgrade), and they kept it and the property extremely clean. There was a surprising amount of security that was clearly visible. It was the perfect place for a luxurious stay in the awesome town of Jeri. The only complaint is the loud music until 4am, but that is part of the Jeri experience if you are staying in a hip area!

Room Tip: Beach side rooms will be the loudest, street side quietest. We loved being able to access our room...
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple