Pousada Atlantis
  • Pool
Essenza Dune(Jericoacoara)
Vila Kalango(Jericoacoara)
  • Breakfast included
Pousada La Vie Jeri(Jericoacoara)
Essenza Hotel(Jericoacoara)
  • Free Internet
Blue Residence Hotel(Jericoacoara)
Casa de Areia(Jericoacoara)
Casa na Praia(Jericoacoara)
  • Breakfast included
All reviewssunset dunethe ownerwifi worked wellquiet streetat homemain streetcakesplace to staysee you soonlocation was perfectbeautiful gardentwo nightsquiet placeclean roomsfruitevery morningbread
FilterAll languages
Reviewed December 15, 2012

This Pousada is extremely welcoming, chill, and comfortable. Priced exceedingly low for the high end travel destination that is Jericoacoara, the two partners who run the place are a pleasure to chat with - plus, very helpful - and the location and accommodations (breakfast, etc.) are just what the doctor ordered. Unlike some of the larger hotels, this place is not only much better for your budget, it is what most anyone would agree as "a special pousada".

Stayed: November 2012, traveled solo
MECHTOY, Owner at Pousada Atlantis, responded to this reviewResponded December 16, 2012

dear Eric, thank you so much for your kind review! we do hope that next time you need to work on a book or simply take a break from your busy life in Rio, you will hop on a plane and come to Jeri to stay at our pousada again! just let us know a bit in advance and this time we would book one of our AC rooms for you :-)

Reviewed December 13, 2012

I stayed in Pousada Atlantis for five days and loved every day of it. The room was great and clean every day with nice ocean breath. I loved the owners, they were very helpful to me every day. The setup best trips for me to Tatajuba and Prea and for less money then I could fined by myself. They provided best suggestions to me on everything in Jericoacoara, massage, buggy, night entreatment, etc. It was then best experience of my life. Sesil, Marina and Ana cooked lunches every day. I would always have them later after coming back from my kitesurfing adventures (just ask). It was the best and most delicious food ever. Where else could you fined acentic home french french, russian and brazil cuisine in Jeri for the price. Marian and Ana thank you so much for the time and all your effort to make my vacation the most memorable one. I will always remember my time at your pousada. I hope to visit you next year and I will send all my windsurfing and kitesurfing friend to you. Thank you try much for wonderful time, Alex

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled solo
MECHTOY, Owner at Pousada Atlantis, responded to this reviewResponded December 15, 2012

dear Alex, thank you so much for your kind words! we are really happy that you enjoyed your vacation at our pousada, and also that you liked out cooking! since you based not s far away after all, we do hope to have an honour of hosting you for your next kite-vacation! sunny greetings from Jeri :-)

Reviewed December 4, 2012

We stayed in Pousada Atlantis for 4 days and did not want to go forward. Throughout our big journey (30 days), only in Marina and Anna pousada, we got everything what we need for a good rest. We got a clean room, friendly service, close to the Atlantic, and of course, a good mood.
It is a pleasure, that with all travelers Marina tries to speak in their language.We listened to the English, Russian, Portuguese, Spanish, and perhaps look French.Very far away from his Homeland Russia, the girls created a nice corner for all travelers.
Certainly recommend to all travelers.
Желаем счастья всему персоналу- вам Марина, таинственнои Анне, и конечно..Луне и Жуже.
Henrikas and Irena
Lithuania

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Henrikas B
AtlantisJericoacoara, Owner at Pousada Atlantis, responded to this reviewResponded December 8, 2012

Dear Henrikas and Irena,
Thanks so much for staying with us and for your great positive vibe!
It's a real pleasure having guests like you in Atlantis. I hope you come back soon, bring kids and friends.
Cheers from Jeri,
Marina, Anna, Luna and Juja

Reviewed November 19, 2012

I stayed in Pousada Atlantis last October together with my mum and we really enjoyed the place! The owner is a very very friendly girl from Russia, her name is Marina! She speaks excellent english und portuguese! The rooms are extremely clean and friendly! There is a lot of space in the rooms and they all were designed with love! Every room has its own hamock in front of the door, where you can relax!
The breakfast is excellent, too, and Marina still prepared the breakfast much earlier for us on the last day, when we had to leave very early! This was very nice!! Marina also put some beautiful flowers for my mums birthday into the room! And Marina answered all our questions about the region! She works together with a very nice and good buggydriver, Geulles. He offers really nice buggytours.
Jericoacoara is a very small village and the pousada is about 3 minutes from the ¨center¨. It is situated in a quiet street about 200 meters from the beach and very close to the magnifient sunset dune!
I can really recommend you to stay in that cosy small pousada!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
AtlantisJericoacoara, Owner at Pousada Atlantis, responded to this reviewResponded November 20, 2012

Dear Rosa, It was such a pleasure to receive you at our place. I enjoyed a lot talking to you and your mother, you were very special guests to me.
Thanks a lot for your kind review and I hope you come back one day :-)
Cheers from Jeri!
Marina

Reviewed November 5, 2012

Lets start with getting off the sand truck as a lost little tourist and not knowing where to go. To my surprise I hear a... are you Seth... behind me. How cool is that, Ana, the owner came and picked us up at the bus stop! We walked to the hotel and found a great room waiting for us. Ana was great, the hotel was great, breakfast was awesome and all in the best location. 5 minutes from everything! Go to Jeri and stay at Pousada Atlantis!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
MECHTOY, Owner at Pousada Atlantis, responded to this reviewResponded November 6, 2012

dear Seth and Olivia, it was a pleasure to meet you both and to host you in our pousada! nothing beats having fun and enthusiastic people around! all the best of luck to you with your moving and new business plans and I hope to meet you again somewhere in the world! hugs,
Anna